Is Billboard advertising really worth it?

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
The board is a very wonderful way to advertise commodities most especially if the billboard is located in places where your audience are located because it will be an avenue to showcase the brand's to them.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Billboard advertising is also very expensive in my location, especially in the heart of the city. I think billboard advertising is effective for building brand awareness and promoting your new product to as many people as possible. As they're usually in busy areas, billboards tend to have a high number of views.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Big companies use billboards to create awareness about new product or package just introduced into the market. Billboards is for big boys in the market not for start up who are still picking peanuts.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Billboards in my country are very expensive to use and advertise. They charge per day and the cost might run into millions of naira in some locations.

Are they really worth it? Does it bring revenue as much as it costs?
It depends on the company that is making use of billboard for the advertisement which is something that I know that is very expensive and not all small businesses can make use of it which is why they're making use of social media platform to promote their business product and services.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Yes people uses billboards to get more exposure to their businesses you just have to find out how to go about it so that you can use the Billboard to our own advantage.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The fact that many are still into it, mostly those who have a lot of budget in advertising, I think billboards is still an effective way to make a products/service to be known by many.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
People use the billboard to make money in advertisement industry but I have not tried it out but I think the celebrities will make more money using this effective method.
Big business ventures always make use of billboards to advertise their businesses using celebrities. They are usually located in big cities in which there is huge number of people. It is usually very effective.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Billboards in my country are very expensive to use and advertise. They charge per day and the cost might run into millions of naira in some locations.

It is very expensive but I think it is worth it. If they are not making sales through it, they will not continue to advertise on billboards.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
I often wonder if brands that use billboards to advertise as expensive as it is expect money ray returns for the period of the billboard advertisement. Now I know that it is not just about monetary returns but also about brand exposure.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.450
Sometimes advertising is not done just for generating sales, advertising is also done to promote the brand value. Billboard advertising helps in promoting the brand value of the product or the company.

MANASHA

Unfamiliar
Feb 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

The effectiveness and ROI (return on investment) of billboards vary depending on various factors such as location, target audience, design, and messaging. While billboards can be a powerful tool for promoting brands and products, their high cost can make it challenging for small businesses or startups to justify the investment.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Billboard advertisement is not very common in my country this is done by only millionaires because normal common individual cannot reach on that level the reason is so obvious as it us too expensive.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Billboards are shown here along the busy streets and beside the bridges near the malls. People do list the names of the business shown on the billboards and choose which one to visit. The rental per billboard here is P18,000 to P20,000 a month. But they are still there for many months, meaning they profit handsomely through billboard ads.

Back