Is Binance Transaction Fee Friendly?

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Binance transaction fees are one of the lowest. You can even use the exchange feature to swap your tokens at the lowest fees. Withdrawal fees are one of the cheapest as well.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A lot of people trade cryptocurrency. One thing I know is that these exchange platforms have different transaction fees.
Are you cool with their transaction fee?
If there is one wallet exchange that has one of the best transaction fee in the crypto world then it has to be binance and that is why there are so many people having it as their wallets no matter what it may be.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
If there is one wallet exchange that has one of the best transaction fee in the crypto world then it has to be binance and that is why there are so many people having it as their wallets no matter what it may be.
There was a time when I Began to use binance and I always think that the transaction fee was not friendly but I realise that it was friendly since I've begun to trade very well

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There was a time when I Began to use binance and I always think that the transaction fee was not friendly but I realise that it was friendly since I've begun to trade very well
Binance transaction fee is one of the best so far do I have not checked on any other site aside trust wallet metal marks and block chain but from all indications and what I have been hearing from other crypto lords is the fact that binance has the lowest transaction fee.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Binance transaction fee is one of the best so far do I have not checked on any other site aside trust wallet metal marks and block chain but from all indications and what I have been hearing from other crypto lords is the fact that binance has the lowest transaction fee.
It is very cheap and affordable for everybody who wants to trade cryptocurrency on their platform and I think that is why they have a lot of people who trade on their platform

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$4.875
Binance is popular and its easy to exchange and trade through it so even if they are taking a little fee its fine as its 100 % secure and popular among all users

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Binance is popular and its easy to exchange and trade through it so even if they are taking a little fee its fine as its 100 % secure and popular among all users
Some people still complain about the fees that Binance charges and the truth is that it is not even a lot of money compared to some other exchanges. This is what they need to know

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.050
I too have the Binance app on my phone but I am not using for it now. However when my time to venture on the crypto currency reaches, I would be using it

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I too have the Binance app on my phone but I am not using for it now. However when my time to venture on the crypto currency reaches, I would be using it
I am sure that you're going to fall in love with you if you begin to use it because it is very easy to use and their transaction fee is as little as nothing

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You have pay fee whether you are using Binance, Okx Kucoin or any other exchange because they will not let anyone using them without fee.
You are surely going to pay an amount of money as the transaction fee but the problem is that it should not be too much because too much transaction fee will reduce the number of customers that should use the platform

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$4.875
Binance is good and everyone who is into crypto currency is part of binance as they are able to earn interest from binance and able to trade into different currencies too

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.050
Binance is good and everyone who is into crypto currency is part of binance as they are able to earn interest from binance and able to trade into different currencies too
In my opinion I think the fees associated with the Binace are relatively very cheap. I say this according to the reviews cause I have never used the binance services.
Post automatically merged:

Of course yes the Binance transactions fees are very friendly and that's why it has attracted many more clients and surprisingly they use it as their wallets too for sure.

Last edited:

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
honestly speaking binus is one of the best in the world so far when it comes to cryptocurrency on centralised exchange wallets but you know as usual the best always has one or two things that they are not so good at all they are fighting just like they just finished fighting the sec of United States.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.050
I think the Binance app is one of the best and trusted apps ever as far as the crypto currency is concerned. However there seems to be other legit and better exchanges too.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$4.875
Binance don't take any extra charge and its fee is just the normal plus its trusted so instead of going for any new wallet or exchange we should go for binance

Back