Is Bizdustry Paying it's Mods?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
But Bz no longer pays people. What will we do there giving free posts?
I do not recommend that you write or be active on the Bizdustri forum site, but only to try to log in with the Postbucks account that you have. but I just logged in to the Bizdustri forum site.

enehemie

Complete Stranger
Apr 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Does this also mean that my postbucks account is also in biz? Last time I checked biz dont accept new register because of that I wasnt able to create an account on biz. If Postsbucks is now part of it I should be able to connect myself.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$1.530
Does this also mean that my postbucks account is also in biz? Last time I checked biz dont accept new register because of that I wasnt able to create an account on biz. If Postsbucks is now part of it I should be able to connect myself.
If you had an account on Postbucks, you might be able to log into bizdustry with your postb uck account. Howeve,r the site is no longer paying to a normal member therefore, you might be wasting your time there.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you had an account on Postbucks, you might be able to log into bizdustry with your postb uck account. Howeve,r the site is no longer paying to a normal member therefore, you might be wasting your time there.
Yeah that's unfortunate bizdustry was a great paid to post forums and it had many mebers still many people post on it they hope they will get paid one day

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.183
If there is one thing that I can't take away from Alex, it is the fact that he treats his staff well. He is a good employers. He always gives his staff preferential treatment in everything.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If there is one thing that I can't take away from Alex, it is the fact that he treats his staff well. He is a good employers. He always gives his staff preferential treatment in everything.
Bizdustry is not a paid to post forum at the moment but I still post on it since it has so many interesting discussion and members can really help you with many questions I like it even tho it doesn't pay

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.943
Bizdustry is paying it's moderators and also paying 10 cents per post so I feel it's a good option for them and other users can also feel motivated to get upgraded to valued posters.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
haha yes but it does not really matter since they do not pay anymore it's bad news it was not bad forum and the pay was good for me very sad
I agree with you, I also haven't been active in Bizdustry since there was a very expensive upgrade, and there is no reward for creating a new thread, so the reward is only for replying or commenting.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.943
I do not think they will be paying now but maybe all these are upgraded as valued contributor so they can earn for posting and earn so still not a bad option

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$3.626
I believe they pay but that should come when they already earn small amount then they will add some percentage to your earnings thou it's been long since I visited the forum

Back