Is business your thing?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
I started doing business at age 8 and this time I also have my own business, the milk tea selling business in the mall. Business is always a thing onnmy mind. I always want to have money.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are many people who are capable of investing in any kind of business. However, a clever businessman never does that. Not all business ideas are profitable. However, certain clever businessmen are capable of identifying the profitable business idea.
A clever business man will make sure that he finds out how to do the business and how the investment works put before he thinks of investing in that business no matter how lucrative it is

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
well I mean I think that bussiness is a very good way to make money but you also need to have quite a big capital i do not plan to do any bussiness anytime soon

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
I already started my milk tea business business in the mall. It's the real thing seeing my sales in thousands weekly and save them in the bank daily. There is a secured feeling.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
well I mean I think that bussiness is a very good way to make money but you also need to have quite a big capital i do not plan to do any bussiness anytime soon
I am not even planning to do any business at the moment and I don't think I can engage myself in buying and selling of things apart from trading cryptocurrency because that is what I love to do

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
bussiness is hard and you need to put a lot of time and effort it can take a lot of money as well it is important to make sure you are ready for it
Business is very hard and that is why we see that some businesses fail after a few years or even a few months so we should always try to hail people who have been running a business for years

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Business is very hard and that is why we see that some businesses fail after a few years or even a few months so we should always try to hail people who have been running a business for years
indeed you need to work hard and invest a lot of time you also need to have quite huge capital you can make a lot of money but it can also fail so you need to manage it very well

Back