Is candle-making a good business?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.420
I am wondering if this business of candle-making is a creative one. But I can assure you that it is lucrative. My cousin has a small candle factory and he was the sole supplier of candles in all malls, stores, and even stalls near a church. many buy candles every Sunday mass. He became rich in this business. You may like to venture into this business. What do you think?

I am wondering if this business of candle-making is a creative one. But I can assure you that it is lucrative. My cousin has a small candle factory and he was the sole supplier of candles in all malls, stores, and even stalls near a church. many buy candles every Sunday mass. He became rich in this business. You may like to venture into this business. What do you think?
I wonder if this is the same here in my place. We don't normally use candles unless it's scented candles. Not all do use candles or scented candles. I thought only the rich people can buy candles.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.420
I wonder if this is the same here in my place. We don't normally use candles unless it's scented candles. Not all do use candles or scented candles. I thought only the rich people can buy candles.
There are different kinds of candles . What is usually sold in stores are candles colored white at P 2 pesos, P 5 pesos, and P 10 each depending on the intentions of the buyer. For the scented candles, I noticed only a few buys. Buyers buy by bunch once sell them too in their own small sari-sari stores.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.185
I don't know nothing about making candles but I know something about selling candles. It is a very lucrative business

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.420
I don't know nothing about making candles but I know something about selling candles. It is a very lucrative business
There are materials needed in candle making. Many buy candles during All Souls Day and All Saints Day and even birthdays, candles for thanking God.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.185
There are materials needed in candle making. Many buy candles during All Souls Day and All Saints Day and even birthdays, candles for thanking God.
I know some churches that use candles for their worship every Wednesday and Sunday. If a candle store is close to them, they will make sales

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.420
I know some churches that use candles for their worship every Wednesday and Sunday. If a candle store is close to them, they will make sales
We really need candles for very important and personal reasons. One, to thank God, to light a candle during a birthday in the church is also very significant. When we go to church, we also need candles to light while we pray.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.185
We really need candles for very important and personal reasons. One, to thank God, to light a candle during a birthday in the church is also very significant. When we go to church, we also need candles to light while we pray.
There are also times that they will not be electricity and that is why we use candle so that we can see in the dark

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.420
Based on sales in using Shopee, I must admit sellers who sell scented candles were one of the top lists. I wish I could able to do such a thing.
That is hood news, actually, my uncle has a candle factory and he became rich in that business, but he passed away last year and his son a gay does not like to run the business. How I like to assume but I lack the know-how.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.185
That is hood news, actually, my uncle has a candle factory and he became rich in that business, but he passed away last year and his son a gay does not like to run the business. How I like to assume but I lack the know-how.
I wish that the son like the business because it is a very lucrative business and the son will make a lot from it

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.420
I wish that the son like the business because it is a very lucrative business and the son will make a lot from it
My gay cousin left for the United States with someone. He closed their factory and their mansion. They live in a mansion; his father was very hard-working. He manned their candle factory for 30 years. What a mess. Someday, he will realize his mistake.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.901
Raw Dex
$0.007
candle selling is also lucrative here since we have shortage of electricity a lot of times so a lot of people buy this.

Back