Is catering services a good business?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.780
This catering business can give you success. This is an enjoyable and fulfilling business. If you love people if you are a smiling type and have good taste in food, why not try? If you love to please people with your good menu, then you are the person others are thinking about to satisfy future clients during weddings, birthday celebrations, graduation parties, and family get together. Have you tried this kind of service? Do you think, the earnings are lucrative?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I see most catering services are busy during the occasions you mentioned. And of course during holidays. So I think they can provide good income when somebody book a service from you.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.780
I see most catering services are busy during the occasions you mentioned. And of course during holidays. So I think they can provide good income when somebody book a service from you.
What we need to run a business like catering services is big capital. We need good cooling equipment, chef, foods in demand , utensils, wider kitchen, good water supply and current. There's also be a vehicle to transport the catered foods. At first, we feel tense, but the next time around, we'll be relaxed and confident.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I really love catering service so much that i won't mind having all my friend in this although I don't have much passion for cooking but that can be developed overtime. Just that the start up capital is a bit much and also it is not that easy getting clients here.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.780
I really love catering service so much that i won't mind having all my friend in this although I don't have much passion for cooking but that can be developed overtime. Just that the start up capital is a bit much and also it is not that easy getting clients here.
You can advertise your catering services and give some discounts for a repeat customers. You can also send emails to school heads to try your catering service. There are many ways to attract customers. You're also right we need a big capital, plus a cook that's hardworking and loyal to you.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Even though I personally have never run a catering business, many of my close friends (female) do outside catering business and it seems very profitable and promising. This catering business will be very suitable for those who have skills in preparing food, drinks and cooking experience.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.050
catering service in my country here is a good service as a lot of people will want someone that will do their food planning for their big events so you would always make money.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can advertise your catering services and give some discounts for a repeat customers. You can also send emails to school heads to try your catering service. There are many ways to attract customers. You're also right we need a big capital, plus a cook that's hardworking and loyal to you.
Presently in my country getting customers for a catering business requires more than those points you have mentioned. Although those are effective ways to get more customers. Things work a little bit different here because there is now high level of nepotism/favouritism, getting big job requires huge connection.😪

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This catering business can give you success. This is an enjoyable and fulfilling business. If you love people if you are a smiling type and have good taste in food, why not try? If you love to please people with your good menu, then you are the person others are thinking about to satisfy future clients during weddings, birthday celebrations, graduation parties, and family get together. Have you tried this kind of service? Do you think, the earnings are lucrative?
Yes. I really do believe catering business is a seriously good idea. As you have said, why not please people with your menu and the experience that you provide. In fact, catering businesses in my region are one of the most popular and booming businesses. I think this business could be a great success for people!

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.580
Raw Dex
$1.240
It's a very popular business in my country and even at my place because there are different parties and occasions on which people hire them and when we hire them, they take the complete responsibility of the food so we just need to pay them and they will manage everything

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
Starting up a catering service is not just a good business is a great one. There are so many catering services here in my location, and they are all doing pretty well. We need catering services for so many things today, which includes birthday parties, weddings and other ceremony.its almost impossible to do without it.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.050
Presently in my country getting customers for a catering business requires more than those points you have mentioned. Although those are effective ways to get more customers. Things work a little bit different here because there is now high level of nepotism/favouritism, getting big job requires huge connection.😪
it really getting bad really because everything now is about connection. Without connection you might not even have a good job

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.580
Raw Dex
$1.240
Many of my friends and relatives are already working and making money through this job and what they do is to hire good cooks and a team so they can work and make money from them and it's a good business looking at the number of family functions we plan in a year

Augustus kparobo

Unfamiliar
Nov 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most of of it a business that is necessary in our every day Life, during a break in the office I could visit the cafe or a local restaurant so I don't starve and other times I could take my family out. Never the less food is a necessity in man every day Life

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Why not? Catering service is a very lucrative business. People make a lot of money from it. Caterers are always needed

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it really getting bad really because everything now is about connection. Without connection you might not even have a good job
This act should be discouraged in the society at large if possible, because not everyone will get connected to the high up and also creating connection is more complicated than easy, some people have been restrained from getting jobs that should be theirs initially which was later given to an incompetent person, i have been at a wedding where the so called professional caterer made an impressive nonsense .

Back