Is CCTV installation a good business?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.425
Of course the CCTV business is very profitable. Nowadays the CCTV installation is a requirement by the government for the companies to comply before they can be given the operating business permits and stuffs like that.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not all the businesses in here tend to avail this service. However, since crime has increased so much, there are many businesses that have considered installing such kind of cameras in their vicinity.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Installation of CCTV camera is a good business. But in my area , it is not a good business because it is hardly you will see a CCTV camera in a house.
Actually , you may not really see CCTV cameras in houses, but you will surely find them in places like hotels , government houses, National exam venues, banks , higher institutions and lots of places

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My cousin only does this business and installation of shop management software for shops, pharmacies and malls. That's the only thing he does and he is making lots of money. It is a rare skill and very lucrative.
This is a very lucrative business especially in this modern age, most business owners now install CCTV cameras in their work places especially the ones that are not always around their work place.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
I am at a shop now and some boys have come in to run automaton installation and CCTV installation. You can see that it is a soft work for them and they are being paid very well. Tech is interesting really.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Installation of CCTV camera is a good business. But in my area , it is not a good business because it is hardly you will see a CCTV camera in a house.
In my area, it's actually a booming business for now, because people are getting to acquire CCTV equipment for their offices, homes and business places, so if you can master the skills, then you're in for making good money.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.425
I had seen so much people making a killing on that venture. Therefore the business for offering the CCTV products and it's installation services is very profitable in my location.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are some certain locations and businesses that really needs want to have a CCTV camera so as to be able to control what happens when you're not around and ensure the workers are doing their job effectively and efficiently.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.425
So many businesses and organisations are being encouraged to to embrace the CCTV installation in the workplaces and private home compounds. It has been a new profitable venture in the job market.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are living in a rural area just like me, to have a cctv business is not feasible, for most of the households here are not using them and don't find the need to use them. Only those with big houses, and with business in their properties, are the ones who use them.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
If you are living in a rural area just like me, to have a cctv business is not feasible, for most of the households here are not using them and don't find the need to use them. Only those with big houses, and with business in their properties, are the ones who use them.
I get your point. But for major cities with numerous commercial spots, CCTV is a must for most businesses. And it is not something that anyone can install. You must be highly technically sound in tech and media to run it. Very lucrative skill to have.

Back