Is Doge A Popular Altcoin?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
That's true. Dogecoin just went up recently. We can't just ignore that.

Yes. It is time to accumulate now. I may be buying from Binance soon. That's where I'm buying.
I don't see anything crazy really seeing Doge in the long term at $1 if the community and ecosystem stays this way.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't see anything crazy really seeing Doge in the long term at $1 if the community and ecosystem stays this way.
I wonder if Dogecoin will reach $1. Maybe 0.50 but I'm not sure about $1.
It is a very wonderful project but the only thing that surprises me about this coin is that despite the support it enjoyed from cryptocurrency whales, it never developed.
That one I agree. Development or improvement on the network seems slow, and not so many projects.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have a lot of trust in the dogecoin and I know very well that is going to surge in the future being the leading memecoin in the cryptocurrency space.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.265
Raw Dex
$0.003
The Dogecoin is one of the oldest altcoin in the crypto space and it has been in existence for a very long period of time and it is one of the coin that you would want to choose.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I wonder if Dogecoin will reach $1. Maybe 0.50 but I'm not sure about $1.

That one I agree. Development or improvement on the network seems slow, and not so many projects.
Hahaha, we will see, it is possible that he could reach that price, probably not in the next cycle if not in the next if he is still alive, hopefully so. time will tell

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Doge coin is a popular cryptocurrency, that is gaining and attracting investors, so it is a very nice coin.
I also like Doge but was never impressed with it's prices and we cannot expect major improvement in it's price in short duration so if you like to make profits with doge then you need to invest for long term.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hahaha, we will see, it is possible that he could reach that price, probably not in the next cycle if not in the next if he is still alive, hopefully so. time will tell
Yeah. We really can't tell. But I hope it will reach that amount in our lifetime. Lol!
Anyway, there are so much meme coins nowadays. I'm seeing a lot of them on Twitter.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Yeah. We really can't tell. But I hope it will reach that amount in our lifetime. Lol!
Anyway, there are so much meme coins nowadays. I'm seeing a lot of them on Twitter.
Yes, it is true that there are many of them, but I do not think that any of them surpass Dogecoin, the latter is very consolidated and is the mother of all memecoin

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it is true that there are many of them, but I do not think that any of them surpass Dogecoin, the latter is very consolidated and is the mother of all memecoin
Yeah. Dogecoin will always be the top meme coin. Meanwhile, Shibarium has been trending lately. It seems it's finally happening. Bonk has been popular recently too. I heard about Panda AI too.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I think it's also good that it has its own network rather than staying as an ERC20 token. Let's see if there are projects launching in the network, not merely hype.
If I also remember the first moment I invested in Shiba inu, I think I bought about $ 10 nothing more and when I went to withdraw (Coinbase) told me that the commission was $ 5 haha then I learned that it was an Ethereum token and learned about the commissions of this, what a thing

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I also remember the first moment I invested in Shiba inu, I think I bought about $ 10 nothing more and when I went to withdraw (Coinbase) told me that the commission was $ 5 haha then I learned that it was an Ethereum token and learned about the commissions of this, what a thing
Do you mean the gas fee? It hurts when withdrawing Ethereum or any other ERC20 tokens like Shiba Inu. If Shibarium will launch, it will be good so gas fees won't be bad for hodlers.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Do you mean the gas fee? It hurts when withdrawing Ethereum or any other ERC20 tokens like Shiba Inu. If Shibarium will launch, it will be good so gas fees won't be bad for hodlers.
Yes, that's what I mean, I tried to move it to my hot wallet and I saw the gas fee and decided not to move it until I had more shiba, so I am also happy for their migration to their network with shibarium

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also like Doge but was never impressed with it's prices and we cannot expect major improvement in it's price in short duration so if you like to make profits with doge then you need to invest for long term.
I think the dodge coin is quite popular to an extent, I'm actually considering acquiring the coin, but I'm still weighing my options to see if it works out the way I'm planning it, but honestly it is a promising and popular coin.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I think the dodge coin is quite popular to an extent, I'm actually considering acquiring the coin, but I'm still weighing my options to see if it works out the way I'm planning it, but honestly it is a promising and popular coin.
Dogecoin is a risky bet, but if you know how it works and the returns it can give you in a moment of hype or fomo can become profitable, you just have to know when to buy.

itermathi

Complete Stranger
Feb 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think Doge coin is heavily influenced by Elon Musk and his words via Twitter, it caused a stir around the coin and people took it seriously, I would be cautious with this coin because I think it has little fundamental.

Last edited:

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Creo que la moneda Doge está muy influenciada por Elon Musk y sus palabras a través de Twitter, causó un revuelo en torno a la moneda y la gente se lo tomó en serio, sería cauteloso con esta moneda porque creo que tiene poco fundamental.
yes, you are right, dogecoin is influenced by Elon Musk and his movements may be largely due to his actions, but we should not rule out the possibility of taking profits from it when it happens, the token can move very violently and give us great benefits. (edit your comment, the forum is in English only)

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, that's what I mean, I tried to move it to my hot wallet and I saw the gas fee and decided not to move it until I had more shiba, so I am also happy for their migration to their network with shibarium
Yeah. Gas fee might not become a huge problem with Shibarium's mainnet or launch.
I think Doge coin is heavily influenced by Elon Musk and his words via Twitter, it caused a stir around the coin and people took it seriously, I would be cautious with this coin because I think it has little fundamental.
You are somewhat right with Elon endorsing Dogecoin. It's fine of you'll be cautious because even the once valuable coin Luna has drastically dropped. I believe Doge is stronger than it was 5 years ago.

Back