Is dogecoin Profitable?

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I have always thought same that Bitcoin is a lot better to invest in then others.
Bitcoin is the first coin to start moving in a bear market, so it makes sense that anyone will want to accumulate it first. People then rotate their profits to altcoins as the season goes on depending on narratives.
Post automatically merged:

I fear to trade on anything cryptos. They are not stable. They are volatile in nature. Ans as such, it poses more risks.
The volatility makes it profitable though if you learn how it works and you can control your emotions while trading. Make sure you enter trades at the right time and take any profit you see without being greedy.

Last edited:
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I don't know much about Dogecoin but I don't see cryptocurrency making good investment in this year. Cryptocurrency include will be bearish throughout the first half of the year. In fact, how long Russia-Ukraine war will last will go a long way to determine the fate of cryptocurrency this year.
Post automatically merged:

It is advisable that if you don't know about trading whether crypto or forex, better avoid it because it can easily wipe away your fund. We are always talking about the profit but don't talk about losses incurred by other trader.

Last edited:

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think Dogecoin could increase more because it is backed by Elon Musk.
Because ellon musk talked about dogecoin does not mean that the price will rise. If that is used to determine the price then bitcoin should rise very high because many countries and bug companies are very much interested in bitcoin

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Because ellon musk talked about dogecoin does not mean that the price will rise. If that is used to determine the price then bitcoin should rise very high because many countries and bug companies are very much interested in bitcoin
This is obvious that Bitcoin will rise, every project which is backed by big companies can grow.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's bear market so the price of Dogecoin is low. There are Defi platforms where you can stage Dogecoin. Also, it's accumulation period now. Sell when bull run comes.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Doge is not popular but btc and bch are always popular.
What is the essence of the popularity of bch that the price is no rising. Dogecoin is better than BCH because in the last 4 years now, dogecoin has risen more than 100 times, but bch only rose 2 times it's price

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
It can be profitable as long as you know when to buy and when to sell since being a memecoin it is nothing more than speculation as I see it, it depends a lot on the words or actions of Elon Musk, it is too correlated with him, which is a point that I personally don't like it

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, dogecoin can be a profitable investment. While its value does fluctuate, it has been increasing in value over time. It is also widely traded, making it easier to buy and sell. Do your research before investing, and make sure to diversify your portfolio.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Last year some people make lots of profits with dogecoin when they saved there money in dogecoin. But now the price of the coin as gone far below $0.1. Thank God that the price is now coming up.
Can we still make lots of profits with dogecoin?
I think you can make a profit but people are still recovering from the loss so it is very good if you buy now because the price will go up very soon

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I don't think that we should invest on Doge now. It is also not good to sell them now as the value decreases drastically. Maybe hold it for now if you have balance on your wallet and then transfer or sell when it is high.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think you can make a profit but people are still recovering from the loss so it is very good if you buy now because the price will go up very soon
There is nothing to worry about even if they have made lots of lost because the price will still rise above there initial price and move even more than 5 or more the initial price

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Last year some people make lots of profits with dogecoin when they saved there money in dogecoin. But now the price of the coin as gone far below $0.1. Thank God that the price is now coming up.
Can we still make lots of profits with dogecoin?
I have heard about that too. Nobody knows for sure what will happen. The behaviour of coins is so unpredictable.

Back