Is Dropshipping a Good Passive Income

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.508
Dropshipping can be a good source of passive income. given that you understand how to build processes, use tools, create an organized plan, and many other things. Fulfilling orders, resolving website issues, revising products on the website, and many other tasks are required as a dropshipper. If you want your dropshipping business to succeed, pick your products carefully. Avoid selling products that are prone to breaking and are more likely to be returned by customers. Also, choose the best dropshipping supplier for your dropshipping business. They must be reliable at all times. They should be able to alleviate your stress and workload, too.

Do you think dropshipping a good passive income?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.075
A quite useful information regarding the dropshiping business. I am too interested in doing the dropshiping business as it is very profitable but the downside part of it is that it requires a larger amount of capital to start of.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well i think dropshipping is a good way to earn passive income especially if one has a good amount of customers. I think i might consider dropshipping, it seems promising.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.265
Raw Dex
$0.003
Dropshipping is one of those businesses that you would always want to try out because it is a lucrative business if you understand the intricacies which means that you must learn first before you start earning from it.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have seen so many people moving into dropshipping nowadays and I want to reckon that they are really making huge amount of money from it because if they are not making money from this platform they wouldn't want to do it.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Even though Dropshipping is a way to make money with small capital, you have to get a reliable supplier of goods, because consumers will complain to you as a dropshipper, not to the supplier if the goods they receive are of low quality or don't match what is offered.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, if you are able to succeed as a dropshipper you will have the opportunity to make money passively. The business venture is very lucrative and it is a bit similar to affiliate marketing.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Dropshipping is definitely a good way to be able to earn passive income. I have in the past so many times looked into dropshipping but have never actually jumped in and tried it. Many people who sell on say eBay also tend to use dropshipping services and it's definitely got to help them with a passive income whilst they work on other things. I would like to look more into dropshipping again as it is something I am interested in doing if I am able to.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Dropshipping is one of the best businesses that you can try because people are really making huge profits from this adventure and it will not be lright if I do not tap into the opportunity.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.265
Raw Dex
$0.003
I have it in mind to start dropshipping and I am putting a lot of things into consideration before starting up which is acquiring the necessary skill that is crucial.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure it is always good to try out a business online. you can start with drop shipping that you don't need to pay for anything just advertisev sell and take your commission.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.090
Drop shopping is a good online way to earn handsome amount of money, it's not too complicated rather it's very simple as you must get touch with your nearby wholesale market go there select item take it's pic and orient in your online shop when someone purchase it you'll get your set price.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Dropshipping has the potential to generate passive income, but it requires significant effort and knowledge to succeed. Building processes, using tools, and creating a well-organized plan are essential components of a successful dropshipping business. Fulfilling orders, addressing website issues, and managing product listings are also crucial tasks. To maximize success, it's important to carefully select products that are durable and have a low return rate. Additionally, choosing a reliable dropshipping supplier can help alleviate stress and reduce workload.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$3.030
The truth about dropshipping is over 90 percent of people fail. You can earn with dropshipping only in two conditions, one, you can build organic traffic through SEO< and two you can market well on social sites. Most people fail in both areas.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is more of a side hustle to me because you have to be active to be able to get money which is the commission. So it is a good side hustle
I don't think you need to be active every time in order to be able to make money from dropshipping. sometimes you can run ads on the kind of product you're promoting and you can make reasonable amount of money.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
Well i think dropshipping is a good way to earn passive income especially if one has a good amount of customers. I think i might consider dropshipping, it seems promising.
You should consider concuration factor as there is a lot of people getting involved in dropshipping this means that you could not find your luck and customer easily since old sites are getting lower margin that you depend on the number of sales and sometimes margin is just 0.05 $ or 0.10 $ because there is a lot of commands everyday.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah but when it is time to get the products across to the buyers you need to be active to that
Sometimes you have to even shop it to the buyer
Yeah, in any business you are doing you need to be active sometimes but not always. The importance of passive income is that you perform an action once and relax to make profit from that even when you're sleeping.

Back