Is dry cleaning a profitable business in your area?

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Here in Nigeria, With urban dwellers constantly needing their work clothes, outfits for social events and family laundry cleaned, dry cleaners in cities can stay busy all week long. However, in villages and remotest parts of Nigeria, lifestyle is slower and more casual so there may not be as many customers constantly needing dry cleaning services. As such, starting a dry cleaning business may be more difficult to turn a profit if located in rural rather than urban region in my country.
Is dry cleaning a profitable business in your area?

josh

Complete Stranger
Sep 16, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am in India. Nowadays people all over India are employed both husband & wife .
I think in most of the families Cooking seems lessened because of big process..So they just book their food online & delivered.
Like food delivery...Laundry also plays important role in business.
Local launderers pick up the clothes directly from the houses , wash it , iron it & then will delivering .
Traditional Laundry Companies like Band Box are still working...New companies also arised

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.790
Raw Dex
$0.008
Dry cleaning is a lucrative business in my location. A lot of people need this service for their suits, dresses and sweaters. People also dry clean their blankets and jackets.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
yes it is a popular venture for people and such companies ir group of people make good sum of money on daily basis because such business are a necessity of rich people especially for saving time .

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Dry cleaning where I live in England, UK is very much a lucrative business. There are many people that live in shared houses and such and also people who live in homes where they may not have a washing machine or even a dryer to use and businesses like this come in handy for those who need to wash and dry their clothes in another way.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Here in the Philippines, urban areas like Metro Manila have a steady demand for dry cleaning, especially with professionals. Focus on quality and customer service to stand out in the market.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Though the competition is pretty much cause there are a lot of persons who are into dry cleaning in my area, but it is still a lucrative business to go into.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country launder and dry cleaning business is good business but peoples only give their toxoids and suites and also heavy clothes that is hard to hand wash, most of the time we wash our clothes in our home.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.348
Of course yes, that business is deemed very profitable for sure. Most people nowadays don't have time to do that job for themselves making the dry cleaning business very successful.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$1.030
It all depends on the person because every household of a rich family has a washing machine with a dryer and it's their house helpers who are doing it. Those single people busy all the time might push themselves to do this.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.150
I think that starting a dry-cleaning business in cities with a large population of working professionals could be a rewarding venture. Many of these individuals lead busy lives and may not have the time to do their dry cleaning. In addition, some may not even have access to a dryer at home.

Back