Is failure actually the best teacher in business?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right because the accounts know how to manipulate and apply debit credit strategy. They are good at that which is why accountant are hired to reduce the liability of big businesses to escape tax.
Actually I'm not too expert on accounting, but just have a little idea. Accounting is not an easy job, if the debit/credit results in the financial statements are out of balance, they must be repeated from the beginning, because accounting work is interrelated from start to finish. LOL

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Not exactly but we should look at our failures as a way to learn something and add it to our experience so that we don't repeat those mistakes again and get motivation out of it

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
Actually I'm not too expert on accounting, but just have a little idea. Accounting is not an easy job, if the debit/credit results in the financial statements are out of balance, they must be repeated from the beginning, because accounting work is interrelated from start to finish. LOL
That's the essence of failure getting motivated after being experienced to it and assured the self not to do the same mistake that harms our business. We need to be smart.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's the essence of failure getting motivated after being experienced to it and assured the self not to do the same mistake that harms our business. We need to be smart.
But the name of failure sometimes comes unexpectedly. Especially in the world of accounting, there is such a thing as an error in recording or a missed transaction, a complicated matter. That's why I wasn't interested in studying it in more depth, it turned out that I was not interested in accounting, so I was in the wrong major. LOL

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
But the name of failure sometimes comes unexpectedly. Especially in the world of accounting, there is such a thing as an error in recording or a missed transaction, a complicated matter. That's why I wasn't interested in studying it in more depth, it turned out that I was not interested in accounting, so I was in the wrong major. LOL
Accounting is a very good course that will lead you to become a Master in Business Administration. You'll become rich sooner or later. Youveill have many invitations to do accounting works.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Accounting is a very good course that will lead you to become a Master in Business Administration. You'll become rich sooner or later. Youveill have many invitations to do accounting works.
But accounting job is not suitable for my interest. That was one of my failures in choosing a major, I didn't really understand and was only carried away by friends. They suggested I go into accounting, simply because they thought I was smart enough. I just complied, even though I didn't know anything about accounting at that time. LOL

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I won't use the word failure but rather use the word experience.
I am not personally against failure I never have any never will what I am against is quitting when I fail
There are times when people fail which is the truth but it helps us to prepare better and to also learn from our previous mistakes so that we are not going to make that same mistake anymore

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Failure only becomes a good teacher when you are willing to learn from it. Be that as it may, failure in business helps you to build staying power and sagacity as a business person.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Business failures is something that you really can't avoid. So the best thing is to find a way and draw inspirations and strength from your business failures. It helps to give you more knowledge about how best a business approach could have been done. We can't adjudge it the best teacher though. If it is possible, avoid failures in business.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Not really we can learn every day from our mistakes but failure sometimes is the best teacher because it helps you to learn more from the past mistakes made too

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.268
I always believe that failures are the vehicles to be a better person. It is a sad thing that some people are not open to having failures and usually ran away from being a failure.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Failure is the best teacher only if you learn from your mistakes if you won't then failure is not a teacher but if you learn from your mistakes then you will succeed

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Failure can be best teacher but only if you will learn from your mistakes. If you don't then you will do same mistakes and your next business will again go broke.

It actually depends on someone level off understanding and assimilation because there are some people who can easily learn from the experiences of other people while there are some people who would learn better when they must have gone through the experience themselves.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not exactly but we should look at our failures as a way to learn something and add it to our experience so that we don't repeat those mistakes again and get motivation out of it
Yeah failure only helps when you learn from your mistakes everybody makes mistakes when it comes to bussnesses so you need to make sure you won't do them again

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Failure is not just only a good teacher in business but also in life as we get to learn the reason we fail and what to do in order to avoid such mistakes to happen again.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
This proverb reminds us to stay enthusiastic and easily give up, look for and evaluate the mistakes we have made to our business so we don't get stuck in the same hole twice.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Failure is not just only a good teacher in business but also in life as we get to learn the reason we fail and what to do in order to avoid such mistakes to happen again.
Yup sometimes we need to learn the hard way I made a lot of mistakes I learned from them however it stills hurts to remeber these moments bussness is the same you can make as much mistakes as you want but you need to improve and learn from them if you want to make cash

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is a very nice question. In my opinion, failure is the best teacher in business. Unfortunately, we all make mistakes and we cannot avoid them especially in business. What matters is to learn from our mistakes and try not to repeat them.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a very nice question. In my opinion, failure is the best teacher in business. Unfortunately, we all make mistakes and we cannot avoid them especially in business. What matters is to learn from our mistakes and try not to repeat them.
Sometimes it's hard to learn from your mistakes because you don't know what you did wrong and why the bussness failed but if you know then you need to learn from your mistakes if not your bussness can easily fail

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Sometimes it's hard to learn from your mistakes because you don't know what you did wrong and why the bussness failed but if you know then you need to learn from your mistakes if not your bussness can easily fail
You are right. It is very important to understand what you did wrong and why your business failed. If you do not understand your mistake, then it will be impossible to learn from it.

Back