Is football betting a business?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have seen some guys that says that there are making money betting football, so they were it as a business.
Can football betting be seen as a business even if some are making money with it?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I have seen some guys that says that there are making money betting football, so they were it as a business.
Can football betting be seen as a business even if some are making money with it?
Some acquainted friends were encouraging me to bet with this kind of game. As a normal reaction, I refused the idea.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
Personally i do not consider betting in general as any form of business.there is no guarantee that you would be able to make money back after investment and it is also addictive.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
If you know how to analyse matches and you can predict matches correctly, then you could take it as a source of income.
There is no sure way of analysing matches. Football matches are not subject to analysis. It doesn't work with football at all. Ans sports betting can never be a business.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

A friend of my currently owns and operates two online football betting shop which he is running by so many people that he employed to take care of the business for you on daily basis and he's making good money from it.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
In my opinion, football betting is not a business. It is too risky and addictive at the same time.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
Football betting is not considered as a business. However there are many people that are earning a living from it. Gambling is considered as a waste of time and resources for the people

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I do not think an individual betting on a football match is a business. A normal money making business requires proper planning and having an effective marketing/sales strategy. However, I think companies offering football betting is a business. In Hong Kong, the HK Jockey Club is running football betting.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I do not think an individual betting on a football match is a business. A normal money making business requires proper planning and having an effective marketing/sales strategy. However, I think companies offering football betting is a business. In Hong Kong, the HK Jockey Club is running football betting.
Yes, that's right. The companies that offer football betting are doing business but it is not a business for us who bet on games in order to earn some money.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I think I can say that it is a business but have it in mind that you are more likely to lose

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
A friend of my currently owns and operates two online football betting shop which he is running by so many people that he employed to take care of the business for you on daily basis and he's making good money from it.
Can you share links, at least in private messages? I am looking for new features for my projects and I would like to review those sites. I like betting so maybe I even join as player.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
I dont think football betting is a good way to make money in the long run its too risky and unpredictable and you can lose more than you win.

Back