IS FROZEN FOOD BUSINESS ACTIVE IN YOU AREA?

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.170
Frozen food is a type of food that is preserved through a freezing process which turns the water content into ice, so the food will last longer. Food will be stored in a freezer box at -18°C or lower. Even so, frozen food also has an endurance period or expiration time.
frozen food business is active in my area, this has helped the public and render service to them.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
it is done anywhere in the world selling frozen meat. But at home, we never cook frozen meat. We buy all fresh meat, fish, fruits and vegetables. It takes time to dissolve the ice coating the meat for example.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
it is done anywhere in the world selling frozen meat. But at home, we never cook frozen meat. We buy all fresh meat, fish, fruits and vegetables. It takes time to dissolve the ice coating the meat for example.
This business is very active in my area and it is mostly because we have constant light so there will be no problem of how to freeze those goods
It is a good business though

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
This business is very active in my area and it is mostly because we have constant light so there will be no problem of how to freeze those goods
It is a good business though
There are many here too but at home, we do not cook frozen meat. We buy fresh meat like beef, chicken and pork. The taste is different compared to the fresh ones. It is also hard to defrost the meat. It takes hours.

stan358

Complete Stranger
Aug 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Frozen food business is a lucrative business in my country. Many people depends on them for protein for their meals. People do not have constant power to store such food in their various homes..

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
There are many here too but at home, we do not cook frozen meat. We buy fresh meat like beef, chicken and pork. The taste is different compared to the fresh ones. It is also hard to defrost the meat. It takes hours.
Some people love to eat anything fresh because they are better than buying frozen foods but there are times when you are going to crave for those frozen food and you have to buy them

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.450
Raw Dex
$0.008
Frozen foods are quite popular here. I buy frozen salmon and chicken drumsticks/wings. There are also frozen dim sums and dumplings. They can be kept in the fridge for a long time.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
Frozen foods are quite popular here. I buy frozen salmon and chicken drumsticks/wings. There are also frozen dim sums and dumplings. They can be kept in the fridge for a long time.
I don't think there is any part of the world that does not have this business and that this business is not popular because it the rate at which people are eating frozen foods is high

stan358

Complete Stranger
Aug 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This kind would always flourish in environment that has a high rate of population with constant power source. In most remote areas with power system, the business do not succeed...

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Frozen food businesses in my area definitely got have a lot of potential and are very active. In most cases, buying meat frozen can also be cheaper and it also lasts longer as well making it ideal for people to buy to keep in.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
This kind would always flourish in environment that has a high rate of population with constant power source. In most remote areas with power system, the business do not succeed...
The basic thing that is needed in this business apart from the product is a very good power supply so you should make sure you look for a location where the power supply is constant before you do this business

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
The basic thing that is needed in this business apart from the product is a very good power supply so you should make sure you look for a location where the power supply is constant before you do this business
This is very true. Ensuring you have a solid power supply for your frozen food business is something that should be important. If you need to pay for your power supply, ensuring you have enough to keep it running as well should be one of the top priorities to consider for this kind of business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
This is very true. Ensuring you have a solid power supply for your frozen food business is something that should be important. If you need to pay for your power supply, ensuring you have enough to keep it running as well should be one of the top priorities to consider for this kind of business.
You know that those products can get spoiled if we do not have a stable power supply so we need to make sure that our power supply is very stable.
It is a very good business

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
Frozen food business is a good way of preserving our food is also a nice business to do and very profitable in some busy areas. In the area i live now we don't really have enough frozen food stores, we just have about two different people selling frozen foods that's because the community is a small one and is not that developed. Tho there are markets close by to also get frozen foods tho.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is not very popular in my city at present but slowly things are changing so we can expect people to move towards these frozen packaged food although they are not good for health

stan358

Complete Stranger
Aug 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is not very popular in my city at present but slowly things are changing so we can expect people to move towards these frozen packaged food although they are not good for health
There are several shops in my area that deal only on frozen food. It could be frozen chicken, frozen fish or beef. It is very lucrative as people patronize them daily to their protein needs..

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
yes it is quite active people buy such food so that they can have it easily and they do not have to spend time on meat getting into the form of specifics like they want they buy ready made mostly here

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is a very good business and slowly people are moving towards it and I also saw another option where the dishes are almost complete and we need to just pressure cooker it for some time

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Frozen foods indeed provide a convenient option for people with busy lifestyles, and they can be a lifesaver for last minute meals. I personally found that having a sort of frozen options in my freezer helps me manage my time better, especially during those hectic workdays.

Back