Is furniture -making a lucrative business?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
This business is forever. People need furniture, and they flock to the mall or nearest furniture services to order furniture they like or buy directly from the mall or appliance center to choose ready-made furniture. I ordered a sleep-right bed, it's so expensive, but I do not have a choice. I need a new sleep-right bed. I saw many people buying ready-made furniture and others wrote down their orders. I can say it is a lucrative business. It just needs good furniture -makers.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
I have a cousin who has this business. According to her, the business went slow during this pandemic.
Many businesses were also closed during the pandemic but this pandemic is temporary soon it passes but business mentioned here could be forever, could be transmitted to children.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To succeed in this business, you must upgrade to produce the trending kind of furniture they do now. It is very lucrative if you know what you are doing. It is a good skill to have.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
It is good to hire a good carer who can design a good headboard for the bed, of the furniture like chairs, tables, and even cabinets. It is what most people feel attracted to. Design matters so with the quality of wood.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.853
Yes i believe this is a very good business. Furnitures is something every home needs. There are some who even change their furnitures every now and then. So does into it are making good money form it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This business is forever. People need furniture, and they flock to the mall or nearest furniture services to order furniture they like or buy directly from the mall or appliance center to choose ready-made furniture. I ordered a sleep-right bed, it's so expensive, but I do not have a choice. I need a new sleep-right bed. I saw many people buying ready-made furniture and others wrote down their orders. I can say it is a lucrative business. It just needs good furniture -makers.
Making furniture is a lucrative business especially when you are in a very good area.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.593
The business seems very profitable. There is a larger demand for the future out there and occasionally people are looking for tables, chairs, beds, cupboards among other furniture products.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
Making furniture is a lucrative business especially when you are in a very good area.
It is also good if you have a good supplier of lumber. The location of your business like this must also be feasible by people along the road or the national high way. Prospective buyers can have an idea of where to buy or order.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.990
Raw Dex
$0.000
Furniture making used to be a lucrative business here. But nowadays, most people love to buy furniture from companies like Ikea which sells nicely designed and affordable furniture. There are shops which sell furniture imported from China. There are locally made furniture but I am not sure if they are making good sales and profits.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Furniture making is very lucrative in this part of the world. there was a news i read some time ago about a student who made millions in our local currency through furniture making.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They have upgraded from just furniture to upholstery. And if any furniture maker is still stuck behind, the industry would move and leave him or her.

Back