Is geography uself?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.100
It cannot be denied that we need to learn geography. In the sense that we can know our exact destination and know what places should not be explored. Regardless, there are still some people who do not have a sense of direction.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
I guess yes, geography is useful. It helps us understand the world around us, including the physical features of the earth, climates, and human populations.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
Geography is useful. It helps to enhance our understanding of the world’s physical landscapes, cultures, and environmental challenges. When I was studying in high school, geography was one of my favorite subjects.

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.162
Raw Dex
$0.081
It cannot be denied that we need to learn geography. In the sense that we can know our exact destination and know what places should not be explored. Regardless, there are still some people who do not have a sense of direction.
Geography is indeed crucial as it helps us understand where we are, navigate to our destinations, and avoid dangerous or uncharted areas. However, not everyone has a natural sense of direction, which can lead to confusion when traveling or exploring. Learning geography can improve our ability to navigate the world around us, whether in daily life or during travel. For those who struggle, tools like maps, GPS, and other resources are essential to make up for this gap in spatial awareness.

Back