Is going to school worth it?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
In the olden days, it was believed that it is only when you go to school, graduate and employed, then you would become successful in life. The poor state of those uneducated counterparts would be used as an example to boost the saying up. But nowadays in Nigeria, reverse is the case. Many graduates who are yet to be gainfully employed are regretting wasting their money, efforts and time going to school while their mates are busying making money. Now, the saying of getting employed and living better lifestyle do not hold again. Miraculously, you will now found situations uneducated businessman providing employment to graduates. Where are we getting it wrong?.

There is no amount of knowledge that is a waste of time which is why I believe that going to school is something that is very important even though there is high rate of unemployment in the country but it is far more better for you to go to school and have the knowledge.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Yes school is worth it no matter how much you are earning or the family you are from. These days most of our young youths feel they can cut off schools and just go and make money. School is still very much important.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
Let's suppose if someone get best of the best car and he don't know how to drive and how to enjoy with it then the car remain worthless for him. Same if someone born millionaire and he not go to school and he remain illiterate then he may not enjoy with life perfectly.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think there's anything wrong with us going to school. Even though school may not guarantee financial success in your future, at least you have good manners and morals as a result of your teacher's upbringing. In addition, people who go to school are usually more knowledgeable than those who do not go to school.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I don't think there's anything wrong with us going to school. Even though school may not guarantee financial success in your future, at least you have good manners and morals as a result of your teacher's upbringing. In addition, people who go to school are usually more knowledgeable than those who do not go to school.
Yes you are right, going to school does not guarantee good jobs or even a financially stable future, this is why many feel it is no longer important. But the truth of the matter is that going to school gives you a level of prestige your wealth would not.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes you are right, going to school does not guarantee good jobs or even a financially stable future, this is why many feel it is no longer important. But the truth of the matter is that going to school gives you a level of prestige your wealth would not.

That's right, when we are highly educated, many people will appreciate it more. Because we know how to appreciate people with a good attitude. Teachers at school not only transfer knowledge, but they also teach manners and educate how to behave and solve problems that we encounter in real life.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that going to school or college is definitely worth it. Many people claim that education is not that important, but I really disagree with them. I think that education is very important.

Back