Is having a watch repair shop gaining?

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I went to a watch repair to repair my new watch. Its strap is rubberized but so unlucky for its strap was stretched badly when it hit our French window. I was so shocked when the repair man charged me 250 pesos more or less $5. He just cut it then connect back. It took 10 minutes only. I realized it's a gaining business. The watch repair man as what he told me was trained. He said he has customers daily. Do you believe it's a gaining business? What can you say?
I was actually thinking of whether he will be able to get customers daily not until I got to the end of your post.well, I think that's because he is well trained and that attracts a lot of people to him.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
That business is no longer doing well in my location. This is mainly because the usage of watches have greatly reduced. Therefore the business for repairing of the watches is also down.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
I was actually thinking of whether he will be able to get customers daily not until I got to the end of your post.well, I think that's because he is well trained and that attracts a lot of people to him.
Actually the man told me, it's their family's business. They have branches in the city. Their main branch is full of people. It's in the mall. The repair price is higher than in the outside malls.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Actually the man told me, it's their family's business. They have branches in the city. Their main branch is full of people. It's in the mall. The repair price is higher than in the outside malls.
Wow , that's a very nice business I've there and with a wide expansion, such business must be selling watches too as they can't only depend on watch repairs to earn them income .selling watches too is a plus

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Wow , that's a very nice business I've there and with a wide expansion, such business must be selling watches too as they can't only depend on watch repairs to earn them income .selling watches too is a plus
Yes you guessed it right they're also selling local and imported watches. It seems they're building a watch empire. Watch repair is their passion. My business is milk tea selling business and it's my passion.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Considering that those who wear watches that are worth spending a considerable amount of money to repair are rich people, I am not sure whether a business of repairing these watches would be profitable, at least in my locality. Rich owners would simply discard damaged watches.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Considering that those who wear watches that are worth spending a considerable amount of money to repair are rich people, I am not sure whether a business of repairing these watches would be profitable, at least in my locality. Rich owners would simply discard damaged watches.
Well,not all rich owners will do that, there are some watches that are very expensive and they won't want to discard it just like that , they might even repair it and give it to a close relative or someone who might be in need.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
In my opinion, the opportunity for a watch service business is very promising, and it's only natural if you are charged a repair fee of around five dollars even if the damage to your watch is lightly damaged, only the strap, because your watch is a good item, so the watch repairman will give a different price than cheap watch.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Yes you guessed it right they're also selling local and imported watches. It seems they're building a watch empire. Watch repair is their passion. My business is milk tea selling business and it's my passion.
That will also make them make sales and profit not only from the aspect of repairing and also they will make one of the biggest watch repairs business which will be attracted by all.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
That's right, they already build a name of their business and if there's a competitor, it's the original watch repair provider people prefer to deal because of the proven services which are good and satisfying.

Back