is Honeygain app a waste of time?

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not know the views of others. But I have conducted research into the earning potential of honeygain and established that it is pointless for me to sign up. The reason is that honeygain offers very low payment to people in my category of those living in tier 4 countries. The gains deriving from this program would thereby offset the expenses incurred.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.753
I do not know the views of others. But I have conducted research into the earning potential of honeygain and established that it is pointless for me to sign up. The reason is that honeygain offers very low payment to people in my category of those living in tier 4 countries. The gains deriving from this program would thereby offset the expenses incurred.
I would not like to say that the application is a waste of time but it really wasted my time and data when I was using it. It was not worth it so I had to stop using it

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In order to earn passive income through Honeygain, you need to have an incredibly fast internet connection. This is only possible if you pay a lots of money for that. The money you earn comparatively may be quite low.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.640
That level of expense of valuable data bandwidth makes it not worth it. It could be worth it for people that live in places where internet connection is cheap though. It is not feasible to earn profitably from that app in my country.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In order to earn passive income through Honeygain, you need to have an incredibly fast internet connection. This is only possible if you pay a lots of money for that. The money you earn comparatively may be quite low.
The internet service I am using is of moderate speed. I guess this aspect disqualifies me from making any decent earning from Honeygain.
Besides the internet data consumed, users should also consider the fact that subscribing to Honeygain is bound to cause them to incur additional electricity expenses.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The internet service I am using is of moderate speed. I guess this aspect disqualifies me from making any decent earning from Honeygain.
Besides the internet data consumed, users should also consider the fact that subscribing to Honeygain is bound to cause them to incur additional electricity expenses.

I have speed of up to 7 or 8 Mbps. The fact of the matter remains that I have tried these services in the past and I must say that internet connection was, indeed, a major factor. Moreover, if you have more referrals, then you could still earn more.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never made use of the honeygain app but i know one or two people who earns from this app and it seems like a waste of time because the earning from this app is small.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.013
I think this thread is dependent to the personal perspective way of thinking. This is because most people would take honeygain as an online earning gig while others would stay away from it for the fear of their personal data being compromised by the third parties.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.438
If you do not have patience you won't be able to earn from this app, the earnings there is extremely slow, especially if you are from a country like where i am from.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
From my expence and from my point of view i would like to say that using honeygain app or platforms is a big waste of time, i am saying that because i have tried my best to earn from it, and yeah this is my opinion,

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No site is waste of time but once the amount you earn from it is too small compare to the time we spend on it one will later consider it as waste of time

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Definitely for me it's a waste of time, you won't make hardly any money and it will consume your data, plus it can alter your IP and get banned from certain sites because they think you use VPN or a Proxy.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.780
Definitely for me it's a waste of time, you won't make hardly any money and it will consume your data, plus it can alter your IP and get banned from certain sites because they think you use VPN or a Proxy.

The fact that it consumes a significant amount of data is a major drawback. The risk of getting banned from certain sites due to IP alteration is definitely concerning as well.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
The fact that it consumes a significant amount of data is a major drawback. The risk of getting banned from certain sites due to IP alteration is definitely concerning as well.
I think in my case getting banned of some web sites is worse than data consumption as it would deprive you of profits on those websites in case you get banned from them

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.780
You are right, getting banned from a website can be a big drawback because once you are banned, you lose all your earnings. So, there are risks involved in installing Honeygain app.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$0.321
Its never and not a waste of time if you use this app my fear is always that it's being bucks to someone system so I disable it but If you stay online for a long time you can try it definitely you can make something good

Back