Is it advisable for a new blogger to own a Tech blog?

Brymix

Complete Stranger
Jan 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have noticed that most people who want to start and own a blog mostly choose the entertainment niche. This has makes me reason if Tech blogs are difficult to run or that there maybe few audience for this niche.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Most blogger blog about entertainment because they have limited knowledge about other niches. Tech blog is also very profitable but only few people can be able to manage tech blog. There are few people who can write good contents on tech related topics

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have noticed that most people who want to start and own a blog mostly choose the entertainment niche. This has makes me reason if Tech blogs are difficult to run or that there maybe few audience for this niche.
It is not that difficult, if you are not tech savvy not a tech enthusiast, I think it will be wise you stay off it, because you need to blog about what you're passionate or know about

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it is advisable for a new blogger to own a Tech blog. Technology is a rapidly growing and changing field, making it a great topic to write about. Not only will you be able to share your knowledge and expertise, but you can also learn a lot from researching and writing about new topics and keeping up with the latest news. Additionally, starting a Tech blog provides a great opportunity to gain readers and followers, as it is one of the most popular blogging topics.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.330
If you know about the topics you want to blog, you can create a blog on that niche. In other words, if you know about technology and write tech articles you can try blogging on tech niche

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It depends on whatvyhe person wanys. Tech blog is indeed profitable so they can venture into it.
Most blogger blog about entertainment because they have limited knowledge about other niches. Tech blog is also very profitable but only few people can be able to manage tech blog. There are few people who can write good contents on tech related topics

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most bloggers joining the entertainment niche do this due to crowd mentality. Entertainment blogs are easy and can go viral. You can start a tech blog if you're knowledgeable about it and even create a channel for it.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think, as long as you have the passion for your niche, not necessary if it about tech blog or not, even you are new in blogging, I think you will survive.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is advisable for a new blogger to own a blog. Own a blog would would help him to know all the rudiments pertaining to blogs. It would also allow him opportunity to practice and become perfect in blogging. However, he could not begin to earn in it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It is advisable for a new blogger to own a blog. Own a blog would would help him to know all the rudiments pertaining to blogs. It would also allow him opportunity to practice and become perfect in blogging. However, he could not begin to earn in it.
It may be very hard to maintain the blog as a new blogger but as time goes on, the person will get used to it

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The kind of nichie that you want to use on your blog should be determined by your interest and not what people does because with what you like, you will be able to post good contents.
And a tech nichie blog of 1000 vistors might earn more than a entertainment

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes it's not good for a new blogger to focus on money first because he'll be frustrated when it doesn't come. Better to focus on keeping the blog active and building traffic.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I wouldn't say that it is advisable for a new blogger to own a tech blog as it depends on the person in question and what knowledge they have that will help them build up a blog.

Some people don't have a lot of knowledge in the tech world but do have a lot of knowledge in entertainment which is why it is the more popular one that many go for.

If a new blogger wanted to start a tech blog and they had the knowledge to make it work then I would say go for it.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.513
Tech is hot in demand. People want to learn more and know more about tech. If you are knowledgeable about tech, you can start a tech blog and be sure it is going to blow up and become big.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.373
Tech blogs are not really difficult to run in the right sense, people who resort to the entertainment niche do it because that is what they know about, because you need to blog on the areas or niche where you have sufficient knowledge about in order to deliver too notch contents and also to always make findings about the latest happenings.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
It is the best way to market your blog through that, but you have to decide how to run your blog in such a way people like to keep on visiting your blog site.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.513
Tech blogs have large audiences because everyone desires to be tech compliant. Just be sure to have tech contents that are contemporary and desired. You would be able to drive traffic to your blog.

Back