Is it advisable to make GPT sites as your major source of income?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
If you earn from it, why not? Some people make such sites, earn money or just rank domain and later sell it. There is a lot of opportunity take it. Maybe you should combine different ai tools.
Yes but it will not be possible to rely on just that, what you earn from it on a daily basis might not even be enough to cover with you spend on feeding if you have a family, talk less of rents and all that.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
True, the income generated from GPT platforms may not always be sufficient to cover the essential expenses , especially if you have a family to support. We need to consider the potential for instability in this field.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
True, the income generated from GPT platforms may not always be sufficient to cover the essential expenses , especially if you have a family to support. We need to consider the potential for instability in this field.
Exactly, then it is also possible for the site to stop pay, or for the site to not get any task for some time. In a case like this, it means you will not be able to make any money.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
Exactly, then it is also possible for the site to stop pay, or for the site to not get any task for some time. In a case like this, it means you will not be able to make any money.

The possibility of these sites stopping pay , or experiencing periods of low task availability is a valid concern. Circumstances like these can impact one's ability to earn money consistently.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
I'd never rely on GTP sites as my major source of income. They are mostly based on survey walls and I don't qualify for the 90% of them. So I only earn crumbs on GPTs. I by far prefer to rely on PTWs.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
GPT sites can be quite frustrating when it comes to qualifying for surveys . It often feels like we spend more time screening ourselves out than actually earning anything substantial.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's not advisable to make GPT sites your major source of income. When it's comes to earning online, one shouldn't depend on only one source of income. One should have multiple streams of income.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
The possibility of these sites stopping pay , or experiencing periods of low task availability is a valid concern. Circumstances like these can impact one's ability to earn money consistently.
Yes, that is what whenever I find a site to work on, I am always struggling to look for another site to include to it. I have experienced working on a single site before and how it was like when it stopped paying. So I don't want to experience that again.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
This depends on the amount of money he makes on those sites and he is probably satisfied with that, he would have source for other means if he can't feed and take care of himself with what he normally earn on those sites.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
Yes, that is what whenever I find a site to work on, I am always struggling to look for another site to include to it. I have experienced working on a single site before and how it was like when it stopped paying. So I don't want to experience that again.

It's wise to have multiple options when it comes to working online. Relying solely on one site can be risky, as we never know when they might stop paying or face a shortage of tasks.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
It's wise to have multiple options when it comes to working online. Relying solely on one site can be risky, as we never know when they might stop paying or face a shortage of tasks.
True, like I know of someone who was making up to $300 and above every month and sometimes weeks. We told her to invest on other offline businesses as well but she refused saying since she was already making that with ease from marketing, no need to try other things. In the end the site crashed, now she is back to square one.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
It's good to find success in a particular field, but diversifying one's income streams can provide stability and protection against unforeseen circumstances. Investing in offline businesses, as you suggested, could have been a wise decision for her.

Back