Is it best to rent or to buy a company's place?

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
I would prefer to buy a place for my company. In fact, it is best to operate the business at home. At least, you do not need to spend money on rental of company's establishment. Although the requirements vary from one state to another. We need to know the legality of starting up a business based on geographical location, either locally or internationally.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would prefer to buy a place for my company. In fact, it is best to operate the business at home. At least, you do not need to spend money on rental of company's establishment. Although the requirements vary from one state to another. We need to know the legality of starting up a business based on geographical location, either locally or internationally.
It is not good and professional to run your business at home just because of rent avoidance. If you are running your business from home, you should be paying your home rent from your business. The safety of your home is not guaranteed as various customers that would be visiting at home.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
I will prefer to buy an office space than renting it. Buying means that I wouldn't want to be paying montjly rent so it might always be the best to buy.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
It is not good and professional to run your business at home just because of rent avoidance. If you are running your business from home, you should be paying your home rent from your business. The safety of your home is not guaranteed as various customers that would be visiting at home.
I hope you are not generalizing the matter. In real life, some people can have their small-scale businesses at home. A perfect example is having a sari-sari store at home. One of my aunts is having this business set-up.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.680
Raw Dex
$0.008
In my location, most companies rent their office because office premises are really expensive. Only large companies can afford to buy a commercial premises to operate their business. In the latter case, they do not have to pay rent and the value of the premises may also appreciate over time.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It really depends on the financial capacity of your business because if it's something that it's going to be very easy for you to purchase, I believe that it is more better than renting it.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
Though office premises are really expensive but one would get to enjoy it later on as you rest from rent payment and sometimes changing stores or location when the owner needs the space,

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Your financial position would determine the position you are going to take either to buy or rent a place for your business. As a beginner, you don't need to force yourself to acquire a place for your business. You can rent it.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
In my location, most companies rent their office because office premises are really expensive. Only large companies can afford to buy a commercial premises to operate their business. In the latter case, they do not have to pay rent and the value of the premises may also appreciate over time.
If you are in the center of town or city, it is so expensive to buy land properties like this. The chances are to rent the place and earn enough money to buy one in the future. This is the downside as compared to online shop.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
Buying a place for your company is way better than renting one. If you have the capital and resources to do so, it would be best to buy so you won't spend most of your earnings on rent.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
Buying a place for your company is way better than renting one. If you have the capital and resources to do so, it would be best to buy so you won't spend most of your earnings on rent.
It is best to have your own place for the business. You do not need to worry about the rental fee monthly. It is a good investment at some point in business.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
Yes you have to check if renting the business apartment is going to work for you. the truth is that you can only be able to work with the financial capacity that you have

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I would prefer to own it, but without the money to do that, I would rent the place and use it while saving up to buy the working space. Having not to worry about rent would really be beneficial to any business.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The best is to buy a place for your company. Though there are some companies that can work from anywhere but talking talking about some companies that need a physical appearance and a well established place it's better to buy a place

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It all comes back to my financial condition, if I have money then I will buy a place for the company, if my money is limited then I will rent a place for business. If financial conditions do not allow for renting a place of business as well, then I run an online business from home.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.335
I too totally agree with you that running a business at home over the expense of paying rent is not professionally at all. There are more disadvantages than advantages of operating such a business in that way.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you sit down to calculate the particular amount spent on rent every years cumulatively for 5 years, one would recognize that it is better to buy a property of your own than rent if you have the money.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Your financial position would determine the position you are going to take either to buy or rent a place for your business. As a beginner, you don't need to force yourself to acquire a place for your business. You can rent it.
This is something that should always be considered whenever your someone is looking at buying their workplace because if your financial capacity can not be able to do it, there is no point in forcing it.

Back