Is it compulsory the third level KYC on Binance to use all Trust Wallet features?

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
I'm carrying on such a distressing doubt. I'd like to make use of Trust Wallet, to count on an additional software wallet where I own the private keys, in the case of my current in app wallets would fail. But I know Trust Wallet is owned by Binance and Binance began to ask me third level KYC, what in my country results in an arduous process. So I'm afraid, if I make use of Trust Wallet, I won't be able to withdraw my funds (to my local exchange that's able to convert cryptocurrencies to FIAT and then send the money to my bank account) because I didn't complete the third level KYC asked by Binance. Some ideas?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I'm carrying on such a distressing doubt. I'd like to make use of Trust Wallet, to count on an additional software wallet where I own the private keys, in the case of my current in app wallets would fail. But I know Trust Wallet is owned by Binance and Binance began to ask me third level KYC, what in my country results in an arduous process. So I'm afraid, if I make use of Trust Wallet, I won't be able to withdraw my funds (to my local exchange that's able to convert cryptocurrencies to FIAT and then send the money to my bank account) because I didn't complete the third level KYC asked by Binance. Some ideas?
I always advised anyone who is new to crypto currency to make use of one of the best wallet which is Trust wallet because it is still safer and we can trust each than other wallet out there

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
Yes, I'm yet using in-app hot wallets (AW, bitcoin.com and I think I'll try electrum too) and I'd like to add Trust Wallet to them, but I'm worried because this latter is Binance property and Binance requires an arduous third level KYC.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
I only know that third level KYC on Binance is for large sums of money. If you can, it's better to start the process gradually before you are restricted from withdrawing funds.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Yes, I'm yet using in-app hot wallets (AW, bitcoin.com and I think I'll try electrum too) and I'd like to add Trust Wallet to them, but I'm worried because this latter is Binance property and Binance requires an arduous third level KYC.
There was a time when I told my friend about bitcoin.com and he tried it and realised that the wallet is very good. I have been using it for a longtime without complaint

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
I only know that third level KYC on Binance is for large sums of money. If you can, it's better to start the process gradually before you are restricted from withdrawing funds.
I did yet second level KYC. I yet had before Binance asked me for the third level no mind the small amount I always moved. I had left my Binance account to zero during a turbulence in June 2022, so I preferred by far an in-app wallet giving me the ownership of the private keys. And then Binance asked for my tax report. I can imagine it strongly depends on the country. In mine, third level KYC became compulsory to even move an amount under 100 dollars. And I'm doubtful about Trust Wallet because it's a Binance property. My tax report contains several pages, so it's not that easy an upload to finish the third level KYC Binance requires in my country.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I did yet second level KYC. I yet had before Binance asked me for the third level no mind the small amount I always moved. I had left my Binance account to zero during a turbulence in June 2022, so I preferred by far an in-app wallet giving me the ownership of the private keys. And then Binance asked for my tax report. I can imagine it strongly depends on the country. In mine, third level KYC became compulsory to even move an amount under 100 dollars. And I'm doubtful about Trust Wallet because it's a Binance property. My tax report contains several pages, so it's not that easy an upload to finish the third level KYC Binance requires in my country.
Things like this is very annoying and it may even discourage you to stop using the application because they are stressing you too much. I cannot imagine myself going through that kind of stress

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
The thing is I live in a very stressful country in terms of bureaucracy. Having Binance headquartered in my country too, maybe a governmental rule is involved in such requirements. If TrustWallet weren't a Binance property, I could make its use without worrying about.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
Even though Trust wallet belongs to the Binance exchange, Trust wallet is independent, meaning the rules are different from Binance as a crypto exchange. If Trust wallet requires KYC only ID card, you can try Trust wallet in small amounts, and use coins that have low transaction and blockchain fees. Tax calculations will be calculated on the local crypto exchange when you convert to local money.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
OK, thank you! In any way, my country is facing a taxation issue cause a new tax law should begin to work for the next month: staked cryptocurrencies out of local exchange will face a 15% taxation since 6000 reais when pumps happen. And in-app wallets are considered foreign exchanges by the local government (it's a nonsense, I know: that's when a government produces laws about subjects it hasn't the least knowledge).

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
OK, thank you! In any way, my country is facing a taxation issue cause a new tax law should begin to work for the next month: staked cryptocurrencies out of local exchange will face a 15% taxation since 6000 reais when pumps happen. And in-app wallets are considered foreign exchanges by the local government (it's a nonsense, I know: that's when a government produces laws about subjects it hasn't the least knowledge).
Currently almost all countries have taxed crypto, but in general tax is imposed on capital gains, so if you make a loss you are not subject to tax, but in my country if you buy you are subject to VAT of 0.22% of the transaction value, whereas if you sell you are subject to Income Tax of 0.2% of the transaction value ( no matter profit or loss). That's why I avoid exchanging crypto for fiat money on local exchanges.

Back