Is it easy to sell subdivided lots?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I went on to inspect a rawland yesterday for possible venture of my partners to subdivide and sell it individually. My task is to research for raw land and initial inspection with the owners. The succeeding steps will be handled by my partners but I am sure I will be involved in the reselling aspect and that's when we can start earning.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I had contacted directly the owners. I am an accredited agent of a broker. They have lawyer in the group. My task is look for owners who are willing to sell their rawland.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I had contacted directly the owners. I am an accredited agent of a broker. They have lawyer in the group. My task is look for owners who are willing to sell their rawland.
How much commission do they offer you? I am also an imprimatur of Atty Adaza, the President of CREBA Realty. Wearetssked to sell thee property of Ayala in Libertad.

MANASHA

Unfamiliar
Feb 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I went on to inspect a rawland yesterday for possible venture of my partners to subdivide and sell it individually. My task is to research for raw land and initial inspection with the owners. The succeeding steps will be handled by my partners but I am sure I will be involved in the reselling aspect and that's when we can start earning.
That's fantastic! Conducting research and first inspections of raw land for potential development and sale may be a profitable endeavor. The first stage is to ensure that you properly grasp the local zoning rules and regulations, as well as any environmental or geological problems that may effect the development of the site. You should also examine the local real estate market to estimate the prospective demand for specific parcels. Best wishes for the remainder of the process!

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
You have to contact your friends and those people who will retire from Del MOnte Philippines. Once they left their company they won't have a hoe. They are looking for lots.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How much commission do they offer you? I am also an imprimatur of Atty Adaza, the President of CREBA Realty. Wearetssked to sell thee property of Ayala in Libertad.
It's more of a sharing scheme. The earning is not fixed, there are costs to be done like processing of documents so all these will be considered. In my past experiences as agent I usually get half of what the licensed broker gets. What's that property of Ayala in Libertad is that rawland? or is it an alreasy existing subdivision.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I personally think that it is easy to sell subdivided land propeties. This is what my evil aunt did and forged the documents. Luckily, I was given the chance to file an Adverse Claim to all these land properties.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I personally think that it is easy to sell subdivided land propeties. This is what my evil aunt did and forged the documents. Luckily, I was given the chance to file an Adverse Claim to all these land properties.
And this is why I do not really like to have any kind of business with my family members because it may be kind of risky at times

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Anything that has to do with land do not seem to be easy especially when you are dealing with a covetous person
Yes, if you are dealing in anything that has to do with land it is always important necessary to keep everything official. That way you will not hear stories from them in the future.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
And this is why I do not really like to have any kind of business with my family members because it may be kind of risky at times
You said it right. My mom was so furious about it and even wanted to curse my evil aunt. In time, we will get what is right for all of us. I do not want her to be in jail, but it will be if she does not going to cooperate with us.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You said it right. My mom was so furious about it and even wanted to curse my evil aunt. In time, we will get what is right for all of us. I do not want her to be in jail, but it will be if she does not going to cooperate with us.
Ooh sorry about that
Just make sure that you avoid anything that has to do with family business.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I don't understand how that business works but one thing I know is that businesses that have to do with lands are always delicate and handled with care. That's because a little thing wrong with those transactions can land one in jail.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't understand how that business works but one thing I know is that businesses that have to do with lands are always delicate and handled with care. That's because a little thing wrong with those transactions can land one in jail.
Probably, any business that has to do with lands needs a lot of cheerfulness and some level of knowledge. It is always important to demand for the necessary documents.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

As long as there is documentation to prove that the land has been divided and sold to different owners, it is always going to be very easy for you to find out and make use of those documents in using your land on how you wish to.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, having the documentation for the land is one thing that will prove that the land has been sold to different people. The documentation is important.

Back