Is It Fine to Start working on Faucets now?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Right now the price of bitcoin is not very high and you can still collect a small amount of satoshi in the faucets but it depends on you. Because some people are not interested

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Accumulating some satoshis of Bitcoin right now is a very good idea.
Yes, there is a possibility that Bitcoin will reach $60,000 again in the future, and it is currently at a low price, and even 1 satoshi can help. I am currently working on several faucet sites in my free time

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it is fine to start earning again from faucets if you stopped it for awhile, provided that you must take into consideration that earning from different faucet sites wont make you rich, for earning are accumulated too slow.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it is fine to start earning again from faucets if you stopped it for awhile, provided that you must take into consideration that earning from different faucet sites wont make you rich, for earning are accumulated too slow.
Yes, the income from faucets is very low and if anyone expects to get rich, they will be disappointed. This is an additional income for the future, if one day the price of Bitcoin increases, your money will multiply

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, the income from faucets is very low and if anyone expects to get rich, they will be disappointed. This is an additional income for the future, if one day the price of Bitcoin increases, your money will multiply
Totally agree with that. I guess one should have many additional income in order to enjoy the fruits of doing faucets, should Bitcoin increase in the future.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Crypto faucets are complete waste of time now as what you get is not worth your input. It used to be valuable then when crypto was still cheap. How will I be wasting time on a platform that'll be giving me $1 a month?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Crypto faucets are complete waste of time now as what you get is not worth your input. It used to be valuable then when crypto was still cheap. How will I be wasting time on a platform that'll be giving me $1 a month?
Yes, exactly . In 2014-2015 if you were active in faucets and held them until today, yes it was worth it, but considering the current price of Bitcoin, the income is very low and not worth it.

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
Faucets pay really low, I find it a waste of time to be active in them when I could have spent that time on better paying sites. I don't think I will ever go back to earning in faucets.

Back