Is it good to invest in fan token?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a football fan and follow the games and news daily. What caught my attention are fan tokens. Can we make a profit by investing in fan tokens? In what case will these tokens be profitable? I look at the market and teams like Atletico Madrid, Lazio, PSG, AS Roma etc have fan tokens. If you have experience, share it

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Well, I don't have an experience with this fan token but I have heard about it. I think you can sell it where appropriate to get money but never tried this.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Yes i have heard of these fan tokens but i do not really know much about them. I can't really say if its lucrative or not though, but i am pretty sure there are persons making profit from it.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.648
This is the very first time I am hearing about the fan tokens. I basically know that they are some sort of crypto-currency. I really stay tuned to get more information about it by some other members.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is the very first time I am hearing about the fan tokens. I basically know that they are some sort of crypto-currency. I really stay tuned to get more information about it by some other members.
Yes, teams like AS Roma who recently went to the finals of the Europa League, the fan tokens of these teams have grown and people have benefited from this fan tokens.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.648
So the people benefiting here had predicted that AS Roma would make it to the Europa League cup finals. So there is some sense of gambling in the process for sure.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
To be honest i am just a beginner investor on freebitco in the fun tokens and i do get a percentage in the staking i have made,i am now planning on invetsing a small stake using binance on the CR7 NFT which is pretty much the same because they promote monetizing and valuing sports.At present this is one amazing investment one can ever make with a very huge potential but seek expert advice on this.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So the people benefiting here had predicted that AS Roma would make it to the Europa League cup finals. So there is some sense of gambling in the process for sure.
It's a bit like gambling, but it's basically an investment. They do not predict anything. For example, Lazio fans bought Lazio tokens and this team was able to finish second in Serie A this year. Well, they profited. If lazio was third or fourth, it would still be a good rank and they would make a profit. This is not the case in gambling and you have to predict accurately otherwise you will lose money. But with Fan Tokens you won't lose money unless your team has a disastrous season

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Everything in crytpo world is a risk and the fan token is no less of it. Investing in a fan token which are mostly nfts, is not a bad idea at all as it has good value especially if there is a good potential on the token. One of the popular fan token I do see around the wallet exchanges I have is Lazio which is a good one.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Everything in crytpo world is a risk and the fan token is no less of it. Investing in a fan token which are mostly nfts, is not a bad idea at all as it has good value especially if there is a good potential on the token. One of the popular fan token I do see around the wallet exchanges I have is Lazio which is a good one.
I accept. Investing in crypto is risky and investing in fan tokens is even more risky. But if you are lucky, you can make a lot of profit. Ultimately, fate is not in your hands

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
Well, I have never invested in fan tokens, therefore, I don't know whether it is worthwhile to invest in fan tokens. I believe these are just the hypes that will soon fade out and people will lose their investment.

Back