Is it necessary for a boss to greet the employees once enter the business center?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I think a boss must greet his employees once he enters the business center. This way eases the employees and feels relaxed during their work rather than seeing their boss with a high face meaning always not in the mood. The business owner must be friendly and smiling to avoid a had-to-believe gap among the employees and customers. He must not be faking his mood. This is one way to build good camaraderie and willingness to work harder for a goal to reach will surely be retained accordingly. It's also not hard to do this greeting the employees and customers. There is no malice and prejudice is doing this kind of act.

Last edited:

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I think a boss must greet his employees once he enters the business center. This way eases the employees and feels relaxed during their work rather than seeing their boss with a high face meaning always not in the mood. The business owner must be friendly and smoking to avoid a had-to-believe gap among the employees and customers. He must not be faking his mood. This is one way to build good camaraderie and willingness to work harder for a goal to reach will surely be retained accordingly. It's also not hard to do this greeting the employees and customers. There is no malice and prejudice is doing this kind of act.
There is no big deal in a boss greeting his workers as this makes workers feel safe around such boss and such boss will be easy to relate with thereby getting necessary information about work progress and happenings in the workplace in due time

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
There is no big deal in a boss greeting his workers as this makes workers feel safe around such boss and such boss will be easy to relate with thereby getting necessary information about work progress and happenings in the workplace in due time
You are so right, to greet one time for all the employees is not a big deal. It's a simple gesture that creates a big impact on the emotions of all the employees. They will appreciate a boss like that.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.030
I remember that when I used to enter in my office our boss Mr. Sultan Gul gives always warm hand and before meeting he was providing all of us best chicken patties and hot cup of tea. After then we remain charged for all day long.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
You had a very admirable boss. there is no fear because he always cheers you up with the warmth of his smile. That is a boss we all want to serve with utmost sincerity.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.265
I wouldn't say necessary but out of curtsy, not only the employees but even the employers should greet other staff. Just by greeting the staff, the boss can motivate the staff to do good

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
The boss can choose to not greet anyone, that's it's choice, the workers would only complain and judge behind his back but still run along to do their work when he ask them to. The boss greeting shows his upbringing.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
In my opinion, it would be nice for an employee, for example, if it happened to me, but in my company, my boss always comes later than the employees, so we always say hello to him, but for some reason he always comes unhappy, which spoils the mood for everyone else

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
In my opinion, it would be nice for an employee, for example, if it happened to me, but in my company, my boss always comes later than the employees, so we always say hello to him, but for some reason he always comes unhappy, which spoils the mood for everyone else
That's so bad I also have a boss like that toxic and unhappy. It's better for a boss to resign, lol if feeling unhappy. The employees will be affected with his mood.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.425
For me l don't think that is necessary. The most important thing for the boss to do in a workplace is to make sure that everything runs smoothly on the business. That's is unifying all the stakeholders for the harmonized running for the business.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
For me, it is necessary for a boss to greet his employees as a sign of being kind and friendly. The employees will feel they are humans seen by their boss. It builds employee morale.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.640
Raw Dex
$0.168
When I was employed, my boss usually sat in his own room. So, he would not greet his employees when they entered the office. That does not mean that he was not a friendly boss. He respected his staff.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
The boss could just announce his morning greeting not necessarily disturbing them. He can say good morning and would never expect a response. But there are employees who smilingly repsonse the greeting,

Back