Is it okay to use social media platforms as a meeting place?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$4.550
If you want to organize online meeting, how would you do without using any kind of social media platform. Conference apps like Zoom are also some kind of social media platforms

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.373
If you want to organize online meeting, how would you do without using any kind of social media platform. Conference apps like Zoom are also some kind of social media platforms
We also use Voov and Class In. One of my companies that I am working with use Zoom to do the coaching sessions and the like.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The world is constantly evolving, these days with the help of social media, a business owner can easily hold meetings at anytime and anywhere with anyone even if it's across the world. During the covid period, the use of social platforms for business meetings became more popular. But there are still does who are against it, they believe most persons would be easily distracted.
It is really okay and it won’t cost you so much. The only thing it will cost you is your money for data instead of you stepping in out to pay for transportation and all

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.373
It is really okay and it won’t cost you so much. The only thing it will cost you is your money for data instead of you stepping in out to pay for transportation and all
It is a good way to conduct meetings online. The cost of transportation will be lessened. They just need to have stable internet connection.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.843
Yes but compared to the stress of going to a particular meeting place, the cost of transportation and probably entertainment, I guess data is not that expensive.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.373
Yes but compared to the stress of going to a particular meeting place, the cost of transportation and probably entertainment, I guess data is not that expensive.
I agree with you. This is one of the reasons why I decided to work from home. It has been 10 years with no regrets.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.373
Ten years? That's pretty impressive what online business have you been doing for ten years now?
I have been a virtual teacher for more than a decade now. This is what my job after quitting my previous job online.
Post automatically merged:

That’s just the best thing and this is what a lot of people are doing right now and it is saving them a whole lot of cost
This is one of the perks of living in the modern world. I also appreciated this way of communicating with colleagues without a second thought.

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have been a virtual teacher for more than a decade now. This is what my job after quitting my previous job online.
Post automatically merged:

This is one of the perks of living in the modern world. I also appreciated this way of communicating with colleagues without a second thought.
It will even make things easier because you can be in meetings in the comfort of your home instead of having to go out all the time

Back