Is it possible for someone not to ever be depressed?

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.701
Raw Dex
$0.410
I have met different kinds of people in my short life and I have recently met a friend who says she has never been depressed. And looking at her, she is someone that is always positive. Is it truly possible that someone can exist in this life without ever being depressed?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
I am optimistic and an extrovert with lots of friends however I still feel depressed. Being humans we cannot avoid this. We are not perfect. I feel depressed when see my love cheating on me.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$1.093
I do think that it is impossible that no one in this world will feel depressed over something or someone. It depends on how serious the depression state is.It also varies from one person to another.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.648
There is a possibility that they exist. Honestly, I do not know for sure. However, I have never met anyone who has never experienced depression before. It is inevitable that at some point in our lives, we will feel depressed. This is especially true if things do not go according to plan.

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.701
Raw Dex
$0.410
The situation always gets worse for people that are perfectionists. They easily get depressed when things are not working the way it is expected to be running. A small blemish, they are depressed.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.130
The situation always gets worse for people that are perfectionists. They easily get depressed when things are not working the way it is expected to be running. A small blemish, they are depressed.
This is a perfect definition of my former boss. One of the causes of depression is when someone has too high expectations and it fails. That's why people should manage their expectations in everything with life.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have met different kinds of people in my short life and I have recently met a friend who says she has never been depressed. And looking at her, she is someone that is always positive. Is it truly possible that someone can exist in this life without ever being depressed?
I don’t think it is possible for someone not to ever be depressed. In your lifetime, there will surely be one thing that is enough to make you sad. It’s a normal thing

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I believe if there is any person that can rise above depression, it would do his or her health so much good. I am trying to get above that level.
You are right and it is quite unfortunate that some people find it hard to achieve that. They always find it difficult to come out from the state of depression

Back