AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
No, I have never encountered any such site where they have paid $10 for a survey. It may be possible for people who live in the US but I don't think here in India we may be paid that much money just for a survey.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
No, I have never encountered any such site where they have paid $10 for a survey. It may be possible for people who live in the US but I don't think here in India we may be paid that much money just for a survey.
Before I knew mylot, I signed up for a lot of survey sites. At first it was easy to do, it got more and more difficult and often failed in the middle of the road, I've never reached the minimum payment limit, and now I'm too lazy to follow it again.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Most people when they start thinking of online earnings register on the survey sites as they find it the easy way to earn but very rare people can make money from the survey sites.
Yes, you are absolutely right, many people recommend paid survey sites on Quora. I don't know if they actually make money from Surveys, or if it's from the referral codes they suggest to other people. Because in fact when I tried to do surveys myself it was not easy and I had never succeeded in getting paid.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
It's hard though people earn from them, I don't know what they earn from them. I don't remember when I earned it from a survey site. The only thing I remember is that once I got OLEY face cream as a sample while completing a survey.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
It's hard though people earn from them, I don't know what they earn from them. I don't remember when I earned it from a survey site. The only thing I remember is that once I got OLEY face cream as a sample while completing a survey.
I didn't get anything at all. Because I have decided to stop before I reach the minimum payment limit. I was too disappointed because I often failed and did not meet the qualifications.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
It's better to devote your time here because the earnings here are guaranteed, unlike other sites. You can also devote your time to BMF as that site is also good but they pay in cryptocurrency.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
It's better to devote your time here because the earnings here are guaranteed, unlike other sites. You can also devote your time to BMF as that site is also good but they pay in cryptocurrency.
I've tried registering at BMF, but I haven't done anything because I don't understand the site system. oh it turns out that there only accept payments in crypto currency? Are you active there too?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I never try survey sites because I know I won't be able to finish them, it's a waste of time for me. Even if a person recommends any good survey site I don't register on it.
Not a survey site, but I mean I'm asking are you active on the BMF site too? Do they not accept the payment system via Paypal? But I also don't really understand the BMF site. LOL.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Yes they pay through PayPal also but for that you should have a minimum of $50 in your account. I understand it's difficult to understand the posts on that site but gradually you will learn it and enjoy it.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes they pay through PayPal also but for that you should have a minimum of $50 in your account. I understand it's difficult to understand the posts on that site but gradually you will learn it and enjoy it.
Oh, well, thanks for the information. Wow, 50$ is a hefty amount for me. But there's no harm in trying to be active there. Maybe one day I'll try to learn it again.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I wished I can be taking surveys but it doesn't work for me it may be possible for people who live in the US and other countries but doesn't work for me

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I wished I can be taking surveys but it doesn't work for me it may be possible for people who live in the US and other countries but doesn't work for me
That's okay, I can't work there either. Often failing because we don't meet the qualifications, we can work on other sites that really produce and can be relied on, not just spending time like on these paid survey sites.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.623
Oh I see, it's no wonder I often fail when taking paid surveys, and it makes me lazy to take them again. As soon as the secret was revealed, oh how sorry for this unfortunate me. LOL
It's hard for us to even expect surveys paying this amount but its common for those in Top tier and some of the websites do provide these

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
I doubt it would be possible to earn that high amount per a single survey, the highest per survey i believe i have seen so far is three dollars. Even if it where Possible to earn such amount, it would be pretty rare.

Back