Is it possible to earn more than $10 daily with PTP?

King Belieal

Unfamiliar
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.006
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's seems you are not working hard so I believe that if you work had its going to be possible some days I earn around $9-12 per day on ptp website but it's required a lot of time
I challenge you to give me a breakdown of how you manage to earn that much. Which sites and which sites do you post on? How many posts do you make in each of the sites to be able to accumulate $2 daily.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think it is possible to earn such amount on post to pay site only even if you are using more than five post to pay site it can't be possible because for you to earn one dollar in a site self will take time

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not think it's possible to earn more than $10 daily on paid to post sites. These days, it's really hard to earn even $5 dollars daily on paid to post sites due to the state of the economy.

King Belieal

Unfamiliar
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.006
Raw Dex
$0.000
Let's be practical about this. How many hours would it take someone to earn a dollar here on RIF? If you can answer that question correctly, one would realize that earning $2 daily on paid to post forums is a stretch.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.210
ln my own opinion l think you have gone too far to mention $10. In most cases its not even possible to make $1 a day on the paid to post forums.
This is the main reason that they need to be a secondary source of income and not the main source of income as 1 $ a day does not do anything in this life and is just some extra revenue nothing else.

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.080
Raw Dex
$0.040
In my own opinion the answer is capital NO.
Online earning is a very difficult venture to rely on. The skilled people can earn more but those that post on the forums hardly earn one dollar in a day.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.210
Online earning is a very difficult venture to rely on. The skilled people can earn more but those that post on the forums hardly earn one dollar in a day.
This is why it is a secondary source of income and not a main source of income, that could be done in spare time and concentrate on real work on the internet.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
If you are a gold member in four forums, you may hit that amount, but if you are not upgraded it is very impossible to reach even $2 in one day 🤣.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is true. Teaching a dollar daily in PTP sites is a far cry now that the rates have been really low. If you want to make more money online, you better learn skills such as copywriting, transcription or blogging. But remember that it also takes time and effort to earn well from these skills. Nothing comes easy in online earning.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.210
That is true. Teaching a dollar daily in PTP sites is a far cry now that the rates have been really low. If you want to make more money online, you better learn skills such as copywriting, transcription or blogging. But remember that it also takes time and effort to earn well from these skills. Nothing comes easy in online earning.
Even complète jobs on jumaworkers or pico or job boy could earn more than PTP.

Back