Is it possible to earn passive income through crypto currencies?

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Browsing through this thread convinces me that RIF members are just like other Paid To Post Forum Members, they are here to pick up the pennies and don't bother to read and absorb the valuable information that can supply more Crypto than you will ever make here. It does not take any special skills beyond the ones you use here every day and it only depends on the number of Satoshi you own and not their constantly fluctuating value. I watched Bitcoin price in my account go from $60,000 down to the teens, but I still earned 4 Million Satoshi while it was happening and earn more every day with no losses at all.

Last edited:

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Browsing through this thread convinces me that RIF members are just like other Paid To Post Forum Members, they are here to pick up the pennies and don't bother to read and absorb the valuable information that can supply more Crypto than you will ever make here. It does not take any special skills beyond the ones you use here every day and it only depends on the number of Satoshi you own and not their constantly fluctuating value. I watched Bitcoin price in my account go from $60,000 down to the teens, but I still earned 4 Million Satoshi while it was happening and earn more every day with no losses at all.
I am willing to follow your guidelines on how to make money online .

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Crypto currency is a good passive income stream despite its volatility in price. It's good to invest in reliable crypto tokens like Ethereum when they were cheap. You can pair with stable coins like USDT or USDC and provide liquidity or stake to earn profit. You can auto compound your interests to earn more.

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think they are many ways to earn passive in cryptocurrency, one of it i know of is a affiliate program which is by referring people to their website.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't really know but I think it's possible but it can take a very long time some people do make pasisve income like that and they make a lot of money every day

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't really know but I think it's possible but it can take a very long time some people do make pasisve income like that and they make a lot of money every day
It is very possible to earn passive income through cryptocurrencies and it's a good way to make money as well.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
It is very much possible to be able to earn a passive income through cryptocurrency. If you have the funds to be able to invest in cryptocurrency you could see that investment paying off and that can turn into passive income.

You would need to have the money to make the investment first before seeing the income but if you are able to do that, it is a smart way to be able to earn a passive income.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is extremely possible to make money through cryptocurrency as a passive income and that could only be done through cryptocurrency is staking.
It is very much possible to be able to earn a passive income through cryptocurrency. If you have the funds to be able to invest in cryptocurrency you could see that investment paying off and that can turn into passive income.

You would need to have the money to make the investment first before seeing the income but if you are able to do that, it is a smart way to be able to earn a passive income.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The biggest reason I stay with Faucets has nothing to do with how much they pay, but how EASY they are work on. I have had my share of pounding the highways for 65,000 miles a year selling whatever and watch my son do it today. But I am happy making a couple hundred a month instead of his $25,000 a month USD as long as I don't need to put forth so much effort anymore.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Although I tried this before but it didn't work but there are many people who get referrals (in faucets) and earn a lot but my referrals stopped working after some time.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Although I tried this before but it didn't work but there are many people who get referrals (in faucets) and earn a lot but my referrals stopped working after some time.
Getting referrals takes patience too. The best way is to build your reputation and success so they will follow you anywhere. When you show you have what they want and are willing to help them get it, you will no longer need to refer them, they will do it for you.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.180
My stakes start bring money. I have over 1000 SPACE token in two stake programs, TodaY I claimed there over 50 satoshi. On Autofaucet and Cryptowin today I got over 250 satoshi.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes you can make passive income through cryptocurrency. you just have to adopt methods that will help you which involves staking, buying low, holding and earning interest on coins too

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My stakes start bring money. I have over 1000 SPACE token in two stake programs, TodaY I claimed there over 50 satoshi. On Autofaucet and Cryptowin today I got over 250 satoshi.
My feeling is as long as we keep it going up instead of down, we are acomplishing the major objective, to make money and not lose any.
Post automatically merged:

Yes you can make passive income through cryptocurrency. you just have to adopt methods that will help you which involves staking, buying low, holding and earning interest on coins too
Now that sounds like a very good plan based on common sense and not rumors. Whatever you are doing that makes you think that way is good and you should keep doing what works for you.
Post automatically merged:

I think buying low and holding to sell high is a kind of passive generation. it is good to dobit this way.
You might as well go out and place bets on the next horse race like all the other gamblers in our society.

Last edited:

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes jt is possible we don't have to be deceived we can invest and stay invested for a longer duration like holding coins for a long time then sell it later

Back