Is it possible to make money on Twitter?

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.780
Raw Dex
$0.000
Developing a sizable following and monetizing it through sponsored tweets is one efficient method of making money on Twitter. Businesses are prepared to pay influencers with sizable and active followings to help them advertise their goods and services. It's essential to sign up for affiliate marketing programmes, provide links to goods and services that your Twitter audience would be interested in, and keep in mind what they might be interested in. When customers use your affiliate links to make purchases, you will get paid. Making and marketing your own digital goods or services on the network is an additional choice

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
There are a large number of apps which pay users for retweeting, liking and other activities with their Twitter account. However, there is always the risk that the twitter account will get suspended.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.870
Raw Dex
$0.008
I never thought of making money on Twitter. I joined Twitter for news and other information. I do not have anything to sell and I prefer to do surveys and post on forums.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
Twitter shares revenue with users who upgrade their accounts and meet certain criteria (traffic and followers). If you have a lot of followers, you can try affiliate marketing

Back