Is It Possible to Mine Bitcoins and Altcoins on our smartphone?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I was posting on another website and there a user was sharing that we can mine bitcoins and altcoins on our smartphones too which I feel is not possible and may harm our phone so I don't see it as a good idea but still I would like to know if its possible to mine bitcoins and altcoins on our smartphone without harming it.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
It is possible but they will not really give you much performance, for example the Cryptotab browser miner which gives very few benefits I think 10 satoshis every 2 hours which is little, then there are certain faucets that have web miner, such as autofaucet.dutchycorps but the performance is low although you can leave mining there for hours and hours, But there is always the option that can damage your device because I think they use the battery.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
That's not a good deal then, I am fine with low earnings if they don't harm our device as I may use one of my phones that I don't use much to mine

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
That's not a good deal then, I am fine with low earnings if they don't harm our device as I may use one of my phones that I don't use much to mine
If you are going to use it and do not want to damage your device I advise you to use the web miner of the Autofaucet DutchyCorps page and put the miner to 2-3 threads no more than that, because cryptotab is not worth it

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
If you are going to use it and do not want to damage your device I advise you to use the web miner of the Autofaucet DutchyCorps page and put the miner to 2-3 threads no more than that, because cryptotab is not worth it
Thanks for the suggestion but I think even they mention on the website that this mining can harm your CPU and device so I will see if its worth it

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Thanks for the suggestion but I think even they mention on the website that this mining can harm your CPU and device so I will see if its worth it
Yes, of course they are going to warn you, what I told you is the best solution to this which is to put it to low threads so as not to damage it or minimize the damage in case it happens.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I was posting on another website and there a user was sharing that we can mine bitcoins and altcoins on our smartphones too which I feel is not possible and may harm our phone so I don't see it as a good idea but still I would like to know if its possible to mine bitcoins and altcoins on our smartphone without harming it.
I think you are right to be skeptical about mining bitcoins and altcoins on your smartphone it is possible but it is not very efficient or profitable. You would need a lot of processing power and battery life to mine even a small amount of coins.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes, it is possible to mine bitcoins and altcoins on your smartphone but it is harmful for your device.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
It is very possible but I heard that it will cause some kind of damage to your phone so you just avoid them

Back