Is it profitable to invest in a football club?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not tried betting before so i do not have any real experience in this field but i know some persons who have tired it and it didn't really go well for them. So due to that i have not thought about trying it myself
Trust me it is not a good thing, gambling is the easiest way to lose your money and your earnings, it is a luck and some times you win some times you lose more than you earn before, so its better not to start it on the first place.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
Trust me it is not a good thing, gambling is the easiest way to lose your money and your earnings, it is a luck and some times you win some times you lose more than you earn before, so its better not to start it on the first place.
That's right and it also leads to addiction. I have seen and come across so many persons who end up becoming addicted to gambling even without them knowing until they get in too deep.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Owning a football club is big business. But it is guaranteed to make a person profits when it is well run. It is money spinning because people love football. Of course, you can only buy a club and expect returns in countries with huge footballing culture.

Back