Is it really easy making money on YouTube

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
It's not in your country only here too celebrities get lots of views if they make their video and upload the same on YouTube and that's the reason I see lots of such videos these days of theirs on YouTube. Also on Instagram, I see their posts often.
Yes, that's the reality, it's easy for a public figure to get money. Even though Youtube posts are not very high quality in my opinion, just telling their daily activities they still have a lot of viewers. They tend to be trusted by many people. Selling at high prices also continues to sell.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Making money from the content you post on YouTube doesn't happen right from when you sign up and create a channel. It takes work and consistency when creating and posting videos to YouTube to be able to monetize your videos. You can only monetize your videos once you hit the partner requirements that YouTube has outlined in the YouTube Studio. They are

4000 Watch Hours in the last year (365 days)
1000 Subscribers
10 Million Shorts Views in the last 90 days.

Once you hit these, you can apply for a YouTube partner and if successful, you will be able to monetize your videos.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
It is not really easy to make money on YouTube, it requires a lot of hard work and effort. As a matter of fact, it's not really easy to make money on any legit platform.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.383
I have just started a YouTube channel and currently have only 6 subscribers. LOL. I am not sure if it will be easy to make money on YouTube, considering there are certain requirements that need to be met.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$0.620
Youtube is a popular option to earn online if you are able to post good content and engage with your followers but it takes a lot of time and is a lot of work

Back