Is it safe to earn interest from Binance?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Binance is one of the popular platforms through which we can receive crypto payments and can also use those earnings to earn interest but I would like to know if it's safe because what if they ran oven night without paying us back.
Everything on binance is legit so you can just carry on with any kind of activity that you want to engage in

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I am not fully aware of it and would like to learn about it so that I can also use these cryptos to earn interest
Yes, it is good to do it if you want to earn some more money with them, but you also have to take into account the volatility of cryptos because if they fall in reality you are losing money surely, the best thing about staking is when we are in a bull market, everything is profits.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes, it is good to do it if you want to earn some more money with them, but you also have to take into account the volatility of cryptos because if they fall in reality you are losing money surely, the best thing about staking is when we are in a bull market, everything is profits.

You have a point and I think it will be better if someone knows how to trade cryptocurrency apart from investing

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Yes there are both pros and cons so we need to learn about it properly before giving it a shot

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think that Binance, being the biggest exchange in the world, is going to allow something like this, but well, anything can happen in the crazy world of cryptocurrencies, so you can always stake other cryptocurrencies on-chain and not have your coins in a exchange
Binance is an app right my friend? because I saw their ads every day, but I never think about it until I read this thread, I will try to look for it and learn and see the reviews

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Binance is an app right my friend? because I saw their ads every day, but I never think about it until I read this thread, I will try to look for it and learn and see the reviews
Binance is the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange today, if there are announcements on many sites about it to tell the truth.
Yes there are both pros and cons so we need to learn about it properly before giving it a shot
Exactly, once seen all the pros and cons you must decide

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I see, thank you, my friend, @riberet19 I am still busy making posts daily here, I have to reach my goals every day LOL I want to learn more about crypto and of course, I will ask you later about it
Do not worry friend, there is time for everything, everything is slow and progressive, you know that you can send me a private message for whatever you want and to ask anything about it, luck with it

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I have tried out this thing called binance. I have successfully registered but it seems it doesn't work in my country because it has even failed to do the verification of my identification.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the safest places for you to earn good interests on your crypto is through binance as it is one of the most simplest exchange to use and has good trading features to understand and use better.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
One of the safest places for you to earn good interests on your crypto is through binance as it is one of the most simplest exchange to use and has good trading features to understand and use better.
That is very true. Binance is very good and trustworthy. I have been using it for a very long time and it has been good. I even save my cryptocurrency in it instead of using other normal wallets

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is very true. Binance is very good and trustworthy. I have been using it for a very long time and it has been good. I even save my cryptocurrency in it instead of using other normal wallets
Honestly speaking by Nancy's one of the best platforms or crypto wallet exchange is that a newbie in crypto would understand better and make use of to trade their coin and enjoy what they are doing.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Honestly speaking by Nancy's one of the best platforms or crypto wallet exchange is that a newbie in crypto would understand better and make use of to trade their coin and enjoy what they are doing.
I think Binance has a different dashboard for people who are just opening an account with them. The time I opened another account, it was like that. Theu did some trainings before I was able to trade

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think Binance has a different dashboard for people who are just opening an account with them. The time I opened another account, it was like that. Theu did some trainings before I was able to trade
That is why binance is the best platform for a newbie to start up something in cryptocurrency by trading or learning what cryptocurrency is all about and what crypto trading is all about the risks and benefits has.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That is why binance is the best platform for a newbie to start up something in cryptocurrency by trading or learning what cryptocurrency is all about and what crypto trading is all about the risks and benefits has.
There are many ways to make money on finance and you can even play games to earn or learn to earn depending on what you want to do. Check out the platform and give me a feedback

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Binance is one of the best and highly reliable and as per my knowledge they are paying the max interest on our crypto deposits so I feel its the best for us

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Binance is one of the best and highly reliable and as per my knowledge they are paying the max interest on our crypto deposits so I feel its the best for us
Binance is highly reliable and you can trust them with your money or whatever coin that you have kept in their wallet. It is safe and simple-to-use so it is the best for me

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I am sure about it too and I am now planning to soon start with binance and my first step would be to complete my kyc and then start with trading

Back