Is it simple to ask for assistance at work?

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's quite hard because I have super bad social skills but I know it's work and it's okey to ask for a bit of help when you are struggling to keep up

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.508
It can be easy for those who enjoy helping others, but it can be difficult for those who see their coworkers as competitors. I enjoy helping others in need without asking anything in return.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I'm easy to be approach by my colleagues in case they need my assistance or help. It makes sense helping others that's love and love begets love. Let's not refused as long as we know.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.748
That's right, I agree with you. Indeed, we must build good relations with them so that they want to help us. I reported this to my boss because he also had a jobdesk to help with some work that I couldn't do alone, because it was a man's job.
As much as possible, we need to try working with them smoothly. It is best to be in this situation than mocking or disagreeing with the others. If it continues like this, I prefer to quit my job.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As much as possible, we need to try working with them smoothly. It is best to be in this situation than mocking or disagreeing with the others. If it continues like this, I prefer to quit my job.

If you have ridiculed each other, it means that the work environment is toxic, so it is better for us to resign, than for us to have to endure heartache and it can lead to an unhealthy mentality.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
If I am in a work team or a department, then I will feel happy if I am made a place to ask questions or ask for help but not do their work, I will feel happy, because I am trusted by them and considered the smartest, and I will explain to them With pleasure. and when selecting leaders all teams will definitely appoint/choose me.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
it as always been easy for me to ask assistance from a colleague at work, because I do same for anyone provided i can render my help at that time..

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
At least for me, my colleagues can ask for help from me without any second thought. I am quite into helping others at work because we have the same common goals for being in the company. Although some people are not because they consider their co-workers their competitors for possible promotions. There are times that I prefer to stay away from them.
I do ask anyone for help and they are always willing to do it, I only feel relunctant when they are not showing the willingness to assist me, also ,I do assist anyone that ask for help too.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
Before asking help check how busy is your coworker. If you will send message, check did his shift end or he is still at work. It is rude send somebody message after his work time related to work.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm easy to be approach by my colleagues in case they need my assistance or help. It makes sense helping others that's love and love begets love. Let's not refused as long as we know.

Well, I am always happy to help people. But I cannot stand people who try to take advantage of the situation. In such cases, it is much better to concentrate on people who are willing to help you in return.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.748
I do ask anyone for help and they are always willing to do it, I only feel relunctant when they are not showing the willingness to assist me, also ,I do assist anyone that ask for help too.
I think it is a normal feeling with this kind of situation. During my working days in my previous jobs, I had seen so many co-workers who betrayed me for a couple of times.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Well, I am always happy to help people. But I cannot stand people who try to take advantage of the situation. In such cases, it is much better to concentrate on people who are willing to help you in return.
We can assist first time but in the next that is already abuse and laziness. It's also good to say No sometimes.

Back