Is it true that MLM is a scam?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.818
Raw Dex
$0.001
Networking marketing or mlm companies are not all scams and that is why we must understand that we must do thorough research and carefully evaluate the legitimacy of the opportunities that are presented by this company before we jump on them. Labelling all network marketing as a scam is not right because there are instances of fraudulent schemes amongst them, we also have the legitimate ones too.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.265
Raw Dex
$0.003
I have seen a lot of people involved in network marketing and I believe that the success depends on the effort that you put in as an individual and it also has a lot to do with the integrity of the company that is involved in the network marketing.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.265
Raw Dex
$0.003
In reality, it can provide a viable business opportunity for individuals and companies but you must ensure that the network marketing scheme that you choose is thoroughly researched and legitimate.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.818
Raw Dex
$0.001
based on the experience that I've gotten over time, there are both reputable and fraudulent MLM companies. It is true that the fraudulent ones flock the market but we must be able to distinguish between them by conducting research.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.265
Raw Dex
$0.003
let's not forget that the legal network marketing companies are the ones that operate within the legal boundaries and the also try to offer genuine opportunities for individuals as well .

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.818
Raw Dex
$0.001
As strange as it may sounds, there are a lot of misconception about network marketing and this is because of lack of understanding of the industry. It is necessary to educate oneself about business model too .

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.265
Raw Dex
$0.003
Believe it or not, there are many people who have made success through network marketing and they have been able to reach a milestone due to their mindset and determination.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.818
Raw Dex
$0.001
To be perfectly honest, there are risk associated with business ventures so it does not only come with the network marketing and that is why we need to look at the potential benefits that they offer too.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$5.825
Raw Dex
$0.110
It is not a scam. I was on one such - Forever Living marketing aloe vera based products. The only reason I gave up because I could not get many downlines . Needless to say in order to pay all those who are in this business the products are sold at high prices.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
People should approach network marketing opportunities with caution and skepticism, but not to dismiss them entirely as scams. There are certainly legit companies out there that offer valuable products or services and provide a genuine opportunity for individuals to build a successful business.

Fidelia

Unfamiliar
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are network marketing that are pure scams and there are some that are not. The one that have tangible products to sell are not scam. Those ones that just require you to bring someone to register with huge amounts of money so that you can get a jeep is a pure scam.

Back