Is it true that time is money?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Time is everything. That is why it is important to make use of your time wisely. When you make use of your time learning ways of making money you'll probably make money.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
When you are being paid salary, one of the things that is considered is the time being expended. Even if you go to a place and sit down doing nothing, you have to be paid for that time.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Time is the only thing money cannot buy, if you loose time you loose money so loosing time is like loosing money. I loose sales if I can't meet up with work on time. Time is of great importance

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, time is money. That is why we need to use our time well. When we have things in place that can bring money for us, we need to schedule all that we are doing so as to make effective use of our time and make more money

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
All holy scriptures maintain that there is time for everything in life. Time for sowing, time for reaping. Time for raining season and time for dry season.
Time and opportunity are two tools man must endeavor to grasp. Time is very efficient and doesn't like to be wasted unjustly.
Anything you want to do in life, always plan it very well and don't misuse any opportunities therein in order to effectively maximize your time.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Sure time is money and you need to waste productive time on nothing's This is why companies gives time schedules for every activities in the companies. you do your work on time

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I think that time is money it's very obvious that the more time you spend working online the more money you earn sadly not many people have time to earn

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you are being paid salary, one of the things that is considered is the time being expended. Even if you go to a place and sit down doing nothing, you have to be paid for that time.
That is why salary earners makes the lowest amount of money sometimes. If you are running a business you will understand the fact that time is money.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
During my younger years, I did not appreciate this phrase. As I grow older, I understood the real meaning of it. That is why I am maximizing my time to earn more or extra online.
Like they say when we grow it, the things we do not really understand or does not make sense to us back then, would make a lot of sense now. This is also why i more focused trying to work as much as i can on a daily basis, and make sure i Meet up with my target.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, when you begin something it may not make a lot of sense to you but if you're consistent enough after some years you can become successful in it. It is all about being consistent enough.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.131
Like they say when we grow it, the things we do not really understand or does not make sense to us back then, would make a lot of sense now. This is also why i more focused trying to work as much as i can on a daily basis, and make sure i Meet up with my target.
As an adult, I keep on telling the young ones this kind of lesson in real life. In time, they will realize how important to know them. I want them to be wiser than now.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
That's why time is gold for it involves money if you're prompt and punctual, Money flies if you're too slow in your actions. Early bird catches worms so if you're too early to serve people in the community, money keeps coming your way.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think time is more precious than money. We spend time making money but we cannot use money to get our lost time back. So I always remind myself never waste any time on something I do not enjoy doing.
indeed, I can not agree more with your statement, that we can not use our money to bring back the time that we lost. I do the same way as you, I do not want to waste my time doing something that I do not enjoy doing it. and when it comes to spending time with the family I will try my best to spend this precious time with them to create memories, the good ones

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Time is money and that ts the truth. That is why it is important to make use of one's time wisely. When one use time rightly to make money you would make money as well.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

Your salary is fixed on the time that you have actually committed in working for any business establishment on monthly basis and without doing that, you will never get any penny from the company.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
In the western world, a person is paid hourly. That is to say the amount of time expended on a particular work is used to to evaluate your pay. That is a clear analogy of time being money.

Back