Is It Wise to Invest in Litecoin?

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Litecoin is one of the first generation crypto tokens. It's still valuable now. However the market cap is high. I prefer to invest in tokens that have potentials to appreciate more in value.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Litecoin is one of the first generation crypto tokens. It's still valuable now. However the market cap is high. I prefer to invest in tokens that have potentials to appreciate more in value.
The good thing about litecoin is that it has a security similar to bitcoin since its birth was in 2011 and it is one of the oldest cryptos in the ecosystem

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
For some reason, I like LTC and would like to invest in LTC, although I am not fully committed and don't know how much I will invest or when I invest but I would like to know public opinion if its wise to invest in LTC.
I have never invested in this cryptocurrency. I think that we must be careful with crypto investments because they are very risky. You could try investing just a small amount of money and see how it goes.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never invested in this cryptocurrency. I think that we must be careful with crypto investments because they are very risky. You could try investing just a small amount of money and see how it goes.
Yes investing in crypto currency is very risky. However you should note that is double sided. You either get huge amount of profit or loss. It's best to buy during the dip and hold.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes investing in crypto currency is very risky. However you should note that is double sided. You either get huge amount of profit or loss. It's best to buy during the dip and hold.
I agree with you. On the one hand, investing in crypto can be very risky but on the other hand, you can make a lot of money fast.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
For some reason, I like LTC and would like to invest in LTC, although I am not fully committed and don't know how much I will invest or when I invest but I would like to know public opinion if its wise to invest in LTC.
If at the time this thread was created, you invested/buy 100 Litecoins at $76, Currently the price of Ltc is $81, so now you will make a profit of $5 per Litecoin so you get a profit of $500.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.203
I have never tried out that thing in my opinion. However I have heard that people would be investing in litecoins as the coin seems promising and progressing so well unlike others.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Litecoin is still a good cryptocurrency in which to invest, it is the little sister of Bitcoin, its supply is quite scarce only 84 million coins and there will be no more, in all the bullrun has made historical maximum following its older brother bitcoin, it has been existing since 2011 being an emblem of cryptocurrencies.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investing in LTC us never a bad idea to be honest with you as it is one of the popular crypto currencies that we have in the world even though the value is not up to $100 but it is gradually making the pump in the bull run towards such a price value even though it is becoming more popular than some of the crypto coins that are having higher price value to the LTC.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
I am one of those people who invest in Litecoin and I believe so much in the coin

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm really intrested in LTC is one of the more popular crypto curencies and I managed to make not so bad profit from litcoin it's good crypto
The litecoin is a very popular cryptocurrency that is what investing on but it's needed to carry out proper research before engaging in it

Back