Is it worth it to earn money from PTP forum full time?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well it depends on the position that the person owns on the PTP site that would determine if they can make it a full time job or not.
As for those that are moderators and get paid better than all those who are just mere members of the sites can make it more of a full time job than those who are just engaging for the little amount they can earn.
But for the one some say they earn up to $5 day in a PTP site, I would like to know such a site.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think if you can work on several different sites and each of them you complete the daily limit, maybe you will make a decent income. But in my opinion it is very tiring if you have to continue to actively write all day. So, I don't make PTP my main income.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
There is a major decline in the number of paying PTP websites, so it is better to focus on task websites, which pay for registration, watching videos, visiting websites, searching and similar activities

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.525
Raw Dex
$0.163
I don't think it is worth it. When the site noise.com was alive I used to earn $3 a day but not now when most of the sites have less pay rates.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do you think it is worth it to spend time on PTP forums full time? In this case, how much can we earn monthly? I was active in several forums at the same time for a short time, but honestly, I don't think you can even earn 30 dollars a month through PTP forums. However, there are users who say we earn $5 per day through PTP forums, faucets, etc. Do you think it is possible?
Definitely, one can earn upto that amount, if you just bout in the required time and commitment, there are people working or active in over 3 different ptp forums, so when you combine their total earnings, it would definitely be more than the amount you stated.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
You can't work full time on a paid to post forum. It doesn't pay well enough for someone to base his life on. It is a side hustle at best.
Yeah , you can't take forum posting as a full time job, it doesn't work that way, there are limits to forum posting and that's even if you choose to work with in your full capacity because sometimes you get tired too.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it's impossible. Maybe if it was a few months ago, my answer would have been yes, but now there are not many forums and you can't earn more than 1 dollar a day from them.
Yup earning full time from forums is not possible if you only post there are not that much forums and you can't just post answers like yes or no you actually need to answer and it can take time so it's not possible earning as little as 1 buck is hard

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
Yeah , you can't take forum posting as a full time job, it doesn't work that way, there are limits to forum posting and that's even if you choose to work with in your full capacity because sometimes you get tired too.
It is always very tiring sometimes to work on forums and sometime you are bored too. It is a side hustle that someone can just use to support a main hustle.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In reality, you cannot make full-time income from paid to post forum because working on paid ro post forum comes with a lot of stress. Making just a single dollar on this platform is very rigorous.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think it is worth it. When the site noise.com was alive I used to earn $3 a day but not now when most of the sites have less pay rates.
Yup many of them have daily limit and things like that so you won't make a lot of money from paid to post forums plus even if it's just one dollar it takes a lot of time to earn it

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.335
For me I think there is no harm on the online earning on the paid to post forum sites for full time if it's possible for you provided that the sites are legit and paying promptly.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It may not be worth because you cannot earn big from the website and your daily earnings cannot be more than $5 so that's a low amount to earn on daily basis

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
No its never worth like just now beer money forum stopped paying and RIF is still unable to process payments so you can never be sure of any of the online websites

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No its never worth like just now beer money forum stopped paying and RIF is still unable to process payments so you can never be sure of any of the online websites
Yess it's not good idea you won't earn much especially since a lot of them stop paying or reduce the rewards it's not worth it at all you won't be able to feed yourself or pay bills

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me I think there is no harm on the online earning on the paid to post forum sites for full time if it's possible for you provided that the sites are legit and paying promptly.
That is true. Especially if you have so much time that you don't spend on anything else. Think of a student who has everything provided for them. They can spend their free time earn on paid to post forums fully. They have enough time to give as much effort as they can, hence they earn so well.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
If you are unable to find a job that can help you earn for any reason or you are not interested then its ok if you are planning to work online fulltime with these pay to post forums

Back