Is it wrong to treat people in the same bad way they treated you?

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.701
Raw Dex
$0.410
I have grown to become a very practical person. I don't know how to impress unduly. If you treat me bad, I treat you bad. There is a user here that used to ignore me so badly when I reached out. That user is now reaching out to me, and I am ignoring the user too.

Am I wrong with that? Shouldn't you give people a dose of how they treated you badly?

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.153
We all have a way of doing things and there is no wrong or right, but of course you should never harm people or take the law into your own hands. Personally, I don't revenge when you do me wrong. But I cut people off, you do me wrong and you be ready to never associate with me again.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.183
I think we should always stop seeing ourselves as victims and stop expecting too much from people. That would be when we would avoid being vengeful towards people for perceived wrong they have done to us.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$5.610
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can understand the urge to respond in kind when someone has treated you poorly. The high road, though difficult, is usually to kill them with kindness respond with grace and understanding, even if they don't deserve it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.098
While this might seem fair, I believe it is wrong. We are suppose to be better than them. The moment we begin to treat them the same way they treated us, it means we are bringing ourselves down to their level.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have grown to become a very practical person. I don't know how to impress unduly. If you treat me bad, I treat you bad. There is a user here that used to ignore me so badly when I reached out. That user is now reaching out to me, and I am ignoring the user too.

Am I wrong with that? Shouldn't you give people a dose of how they treated you badly?
Well, I can’t say that it is wrong or not. If you treat people the bad way they treat you, they will wise up. If you don’t do it back, they will always take you for granted

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$13.485
Raw Dex
$0.013
I believe in "tit for tat." I believe if someone treats you badly, he should also be treated the same way, because that is how that person comes to know how someone gets hurt by it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
No, sometimes you just look at their foolishness and let it slide. you would be the bigger person because some people can be very petty.
But do you know that if you keep letting things slide, people will always take you for granted so there are times when you just need to act up

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.660
Raw Dex
$0.000
But do you know that if you keep letting things slide, people will always take you for granted so there are times when you just need to act up
Yesh but for the first instance you can just sideline their pettiness and let it go. You can let it out the next time since this person dont want to learn
Post automatically merged:

Yesh but for the first instance you can just sideline their pettiness and let it go. You can let it out the next time since this person dont want to learn

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$13.485
Raw Dex
$0.013
There are times when seeking revenge may seem tempting. Nevertheless, it is wiser to opt for walking away and cutting off all contact with that person forever.

It depends on person to person. There are people who don't like to take revenge whereas there are people who have the nature of treating a person the same way he or she has treated him.

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.701
Raw Dex
$0.410
As far as it is not going to cause any physical harm to the person or it is any criminal act, I treat you the exact same way you treated me. If you snubbed me when I needed your help, sorry, when you need my help, I would snub you.

Back