IS Knowledge mandatory to run all thyps of business?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am asking this because in my country there are a lots of business owners who haven't learn any formal educations, some are learned till 4th grade and some are learned till grade 10 but even there are a lots of wealthy peoples who don't even know how to right their names and don't know how to read, and i wonder all business types don't need knowledge to run it and to become profitable with it all it needs is skill and open mind set with creativity.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.613
In my own opinion, l think that the knowledge is a must for the success for any kind of business. I hope one must know what they are doing for them to succeed.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my own opinion, l think that the knowledge is a must for the success for any kind of business. I hope one must know what they are doing for them to succeed.
I also used to think like you, i know knowledge is needed to get successful business, but like i said on the post most of reach peoples in my country are not educated and they didn't learn any formal education, that made me think in the other way.

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
When it's come to business I think that knowledge is one of those important factor for anyone to run a successful business we need to have knowledge on what we are operating so knowledge is virtal when it's come to business

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it's come to business I think that knowledge is one of those important factor for anyone to run a successful business we need to have knowledge on what we are operating so knowledge is virtal when it's come to business
True, having some knowledge and having some experience on the thing we are going to do or on the business we are planning to run is good thing, and yeah it could increase productivity and profit on that business, but it should be all kinds of knowledge.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.210
Raw Dex
$0.010
There is some difference between education and knowledge as one can get the knowledge without any formal education, so here in my nearby areas people are running business perfectly without any formal education but they do have the sense of business as well as extreme knowledge about it.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is some difference between education and knowledge as one can get the knowledge without any formal education, so here in my nearby areas people are running business perfectly without any formal education but they do have the sense of business as well as extreme knowledge about it.
True there are a huge difference between knowledge and education, and yeah one can run a successful business without having any education, and also in my country there are a lots of business owners who are profitable but don't have any formal educations.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.390
Without knowledge, how do you suppose to run a business? Knowledge is a must when it comes to running a business. The only exception to this is you hire experts to run your business.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
There are people who became wealthy businessmen without education. My neighbor alone, a millionaire and he finished only Grade 3. He has a rich imagination and is good at Mathematics.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are people who became wealthy businessmen without education. My neighbor alone, a millionaire and he finished only Grade 3. He has a rich imagination and is good at Mathematics.
I have also seen so many rich and wealthy peoples who have no formal educations and some of them only learned few grades, some rich peoples even don't know how to read but they managed to be reach.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.883
If you want to successfully run any business, you need to have some level of knowledge of how the business works. This way you can run the business well and grow it from there.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I am asking this because in my country there are a lots of business owners who haven't learn any formal educations, some are learned till 4th grade and some are learned till grade 10 but even there are a lots of wealthy peoples who don't even know how to right their names and don't know how to read, and i wonder all business types don't need knowledge to run it and to become profitable with it all it needs is skill and open mind set with creativity.
You need to have basic knowledge to engage in some kind of business and one of which is arithmetic knowledge and communication too, these two are vital in running a business.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You need to have basic knowledge to engage in some kind of business and one of which is arithmetic knowledge and communication too, these two are vital in running a business.
True, basic knowledges are needed to be successful in a business, and in order to get profit from it and in order to run the business without falling those basics are mandatory. even if a person is not learned formal education they can run a business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.883
Yes, infact every business needs one from of knowledge or the other. Even something as simple as buying and reselling, you would still need to know where you can buy them the most cheapest, and how much others are selling.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would say it depends on the type of business that we are running, like i said many investors and successful business owners in my countries don't have a formal education but they have skills.

Back