Is Making Money Fun?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A lot of people have concluded that making money may seem to be boring. I used to say that too but I had to live with it.
Presently, I enjoy making money!!!
Why you said like that "making money may seem to be boring"? Maybe you have special reason in the past.

I'm glad that today you enjoy making money. Its always fun making money (because we need it)

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
In my view making money is not fun it mostly remain very difficult, one more thing I find out as while searching other sites or spending time in other places online remain easy but it not generate money, while writing post or article the feeling change and we suddenly stop after sometime and it generate money.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It depends. If I find my job interesting, then making money is fun.
Even if it is not interesting we need to find a way to make it interesting because we are making money from it and we are not supposed to get tired of it
Post automatically merged:

Why you said like that "making money may seem to be boring"? Maybe you have special reason in the past.

I'm glad that today you enjoy making money. Its always fun making money (because we need it)
It used to be boring because I do not always enjoy my ways of making money before

Back