Is mentor in a business compulsory?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have seen some that says having a mentor in a business will help the business to grow as he will give advise on how the business should be run. But with what I have seen and books that I have read, I see that it is not compulsory. And without a mentor we can hire some professional in different fields to manage the business. Like Henry Ford hires many professional for his business when he had little knowledge.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is good to have someone who has succeeded in the same line of business as your mentor. He or she would help you with practical experience and minimize your failures.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't need a mentor in my business, it's just that I often exchange ideas with fellow online sellers. Share tips and experiences. Yes, she is my good friends who are already succes in online sell.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
it is not compulsory but you should have a mentor in as a business person. Sure it will help the business to grow as he will give advise on how to run thev business

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.625
If the business enterpreneur does not know what to do in his or her business. There is nothing wrong to hire or avail the service of a consultant. If I am in such a situation, I will grab this idea without any second thought.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have seen some that says having a mentor in a business will help the business to grow as he will give advise on how the business should be run. But with what I have seen and books that I have read, I see that it is not compulsory. And without a mentor we can hire some professional in different fields to manage the business. Like Henry Ford hires many professional for his business when he had little knowledge.
It's a very good thing to have a good mentor in any kind of business you're into. It's going to help you to get good information on how to best run the business.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's a very good thing to have a good mentor in any kind of business you're into. It's going to help you to get good information on how to best run the business.
Well you are right. But at the same time when choosing our mentors, we must choose wisely because there are some that we see as mentor that will be the ones to bring problem to the business.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
I have been in situations where I am confused about the next move to take in my business and then, my mentor just shows up and does one or two and everything is resolved. The power of experience.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.870
Raw Dex
$0.008
Having a mentor is definitely helpful but it's not compulsory. A mentor can share his/her business experience with you. S(he) may give you fresh ideas on marketing and business management.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Personally i feel it is not a must, but it is necessary to a certain level. A mentor is someone you simply look up to, that would teach you everything about the business word, whose live can be a source of motivation to yours.

Back