is mobile toilet Business lucrative

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
While an event is going on, you are just there calculating your money. Everyone in that event would need the service of mobile toilet at least once. You just need the right facilities to set it up.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My church was organising a convention one time and I was thinking of wnat business to do on the convention ground. I ended up setting up a mobile toilet and made lots of money from it.
I think that is a smart business idea.
Mobile toilet is always very profitable when you go to events because there are a lot of people that will always make use of it.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.763
Sincerely speaking the business is not profitable in my country. This is because. I can spend like five to ten years without Seeing them anywhere for that can be used .

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that is a smart business idea.
Mobile toilet is always very profitable when you go to events because there are a lot of people that will always make use of it.
People were telling me that it is a dirty business and I told them that the money is not dirty. There is nothing like a dirty business. As long as a business gives money, it is a clean business.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
In most African countries, the answer is capital no. A lot of people prefer open defecation. Though government is trying to stop it but it seems very difficult. Even in event centre, people will prefer to go inside the Bush.😂😂😂😂😂😂
In my country, toileting behind the bushes if living in far flung areas. In city or suburban areas, it is impossible not to access with public toilets. In fact, there are so many facilities like this here but we need to pay for the maintainance purposes.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
People were telling me that it is a dirty business and I told them that the money is not dirty. There is nothing like a dirty business. As long as a business gives money, it is a clean business.
any business that actually pays your bills should not be seen as a dirty business as long as it is not against the law. I think you should not bother about what people say instead you should focus on making your money.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.888
The answer to this question in particular totally depends on your geographical region or location though. In most places it can be pretty Lucrative. While in other places this would be a total waste.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The answer to this question in particular totally depends on your geographical region or location though. In most places it can be pretty Lucrative. While in other places this would be a total waste.
I would rather say that it depends on circumstances. Mobile toilets are really useful for public gatherings. That's the place that patronage for it would be skyhigh.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, I think location you think I should be put into consideration to determine how lucrative it would be.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The major thing that matters in this kind of business is the settings of the environment where this business is located. Find crowded places that don't have a convenience and start your mobile toilets business and be cashing out

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The major thing that matters in this kind of business is the settings of the environment where this business is located. Find crowded places that don't have a convenience and start your mobile toilets business and be cashing out
This may actually be a good idea but a lot of building presently have toilets. So it is mostly good for events.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
Mobile toilet is still a good business here in Nigeria especially in the urban centers. This is a business goes with event hosting business. This mobile toilet is needled for events

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This business works majorly in a crowded place. It is not a cliche kind of business and I don't even think it can be a main business unless you try to build a strong brand out of it

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
With the appropriate marketing tactics, a business dealing in leasing mobile toilets is lucrative.
The basis for my assertion is that mobile toilets are usually used in high-end events. An entrepreneur would thus need to have the wherewithal to market to this market segment.

Back