Is monkey business a kind of scam?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
What do you think, is monkey business a kind of scam? Monkey business is a behavior that is not acceptable. It is dishonesty. This dishonorable act is viewed as doing something fishy and malicious, therefore, bad. It becomes a scam if illustrates how fraudulent businesses operate to defraud their investors and enrich their owners. What else could you add? Have you experienced a monkey business?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
Monkey business is something done by a person that is not honorable, dishonesty, tricking another for favor of something else. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.045
Raw Dex
$0.003
Such business doesn't last for a long time. Once the customer knows that they are being cheated they stop going to their shop or office and hence their business sinks. I know many shopkeepers here and we don't enter their shop for anything.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.073
I must admit when i saw the tittle, i was expecting to see a topic on buying and selling of monkeys or something like that lol. In them of fraudulent businesses, i have come across a few before though.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
Such business doesn't last for a long time. Once the customer knows that they are being cheated they stop going to their shop or office and hence their business sinks. I know many shopkeepers here and we don't enter their shop for anything.
We can truly detect if we are cheated by someone else. Even a watch repairman, we cannot trust him. My watch gifted to me by my friend from California branded Fossil has its battery drained so I went to Wadhus watch center where their watch repair men are also installed. He opened the watch to replace the battery, but after some days, I realized the top cover was replaced with a fake one and it did not match. I went back to the repair man and he did not talk to me. I was a victim of his monkey business.- fraud.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
There are many of them scattered around the globe. It is not only online but also offline. Even on a dating site, many women were blinded by the reality that the guy who offer something else turned out to be a scam.

Last edited:

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Monkey business is the best scam ever, because you might not notice you have been scammed even if you do it would have been late already here in my country monkey business are mainly the repairers and constructors. My previous phone's screen got cracked do I decided to do the needful by replacing it, after some days i noticed that the phone's battery life has reduced drastically and also the camera is just too blur, i went back to complain because my phone was in a good condition before the repair but what i was told pissed me off that i abandon the phone with them, I so much hate those folks like thatšŸ˜ 

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
Monkey business is the best scam ever, because you might not notice you have been scammed even if you do it would have been late already here in my country monkey business are mainly the repairers and constructors. My previous phone's screen got cracked do I decided to do the needful by replacing it, after some days i noticed that the phone's battery life has reduced drastically and also the camera is just too blur, i went back to complain because my phone was in a good condition before the repair but what i was told pissed me off that i abandon the phone with them, I so much hate those folks like thatšŸ˜ 
They're doing a monkey business the same to my watch, back cover was fake and when I came back to complain the person did not talk to me. He didn't come out to return the original cover. My fossil watch doesn't anymore function. Monkey business makes them rich shortly.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
What do you think, is monkey business a kind of scam? Monkey business is a behavior that is not acceptable. It is dishonesty. This dishonorable act is viewed as doing something fishy and malicious, therefore, bad. It becomes a scam if illustrates how fraudulent businesses operate to defraud their investors and enrich their owners. What else could you add? Have you experienced a monkey business?
Please I don't know the meaning of Monkey business. Is it about sales of monkeys or what?

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They're doing a monkey business the same to my watch, back cover was fake and when I came back to complain the person did not talk to me. He didn't come out to return the original cover. My fossil watch doesn't anymore function. Monkey business makes them rich shortly.
And it's very annoying I wish I have enough evidence I would have filed a law suit even though it's just a phone it worth making them pay for all the damages they might have caused to other people. That's a very bad business to get into.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
And it's very annoying I wish I have enough evidence I would have filed a law suit even though it's just a phone it worth making them pay for all the damages they might have caused to other people. That's a very bad business to get into.
I think I need to find more about that business
It is my first time hearing about monkey business

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think I need to find more about that business
It is my first time hearing about monkey business
You should do so you will not fall a prey to such business owners their mode of operation is just out of it even their customers service is too bad that was because they only care about themselves and their pockets alone.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You should do so you will not fall a prey to such business owners their mode of operation is just out of it even their customers service is too bad that was because they only care about themselves and their pockets alone.
I already found out about it. It is indeed a bad idea of business. I pray not to fall into such

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
It is definitely a scam scheme that makes innocent souls deceived. It is not a good thing. A term that best described the activities of scammers.
Even politicians are doing monkey business.
Post automatically merged:

I never heard about Monkey business so it's just a way to say how businesses behave with the sole objective to scam people with their ways
Yes, you're so right. Monkey business is related to any indecent act, cheating people.

Last edited:
Back