Is monkey business a kind of scam?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Even politicians are doing monkey business.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, you're so right. Monkey business is related to any indecent act, cheating people.
I don't even know why people cheat others all in the name of making money. It is a very bad act that I will never involve myself in

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
People are very weird and very hard to understand, I think some are doing it just because they love to, swing people hurt gives them joy a lot, and their are the greedy one who aren't ready to work hard but wants quick wealth.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
People are very weird and very hard to understand, I think some are doing it just because they love to, swing people hurt gives them joy a lot, and their are the greedy one who aren't ready to work hard but wants quick wealth.
I think some people love to see others sad. It is not a good mentality
It is not a nice thing.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
They are lazy individuals or they just like easy money. Doing this may give them benefits but that kind won't last long. It will be a too short business for if caught they surely land in jail.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
They are lazy individuals or they just like easy money. Doing this may give them benefits but that kind won't last long. It will be a too short business for if caught they surely land in jail.
We have a lot of them in jail and a lot of them will still go to jail because the business that they engage in is not legit

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
They will continue doing it if the government won't give them work to have something on their plates, but those influenced by drug must be sent to a rehabilitation center to start a new life. They need a second chance.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even if the government was to provide enough work there are still those who will prefer doing the monkey business over the job provided for them. I think if the government was to enforce some laws agencies against monkey business owners should reduce people going into the business even though they can't be totally eradicated.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
@Mikky , the government must know the concerns of those doing monkey business, the root cause, and the possible leader in a gang or group. I believe, they hav a leader and they studied some techniques on how to defraud people and the possible business they would apply monkey business. They are also smart and need to be taken action by authorities to protect innocent victims.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Talking about their leaders , there us high probability that those business owners are backed by those powerful ones in government so getting to them can prove difficult, the innocent ones are always the one who suffers in both ways.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
You're possibly right there might be under the table for monkey business problem seems like Forever. We always here about people telling they're victims of a monkey business and the culprits are still free doing the same. They're backed up by someone powerful.
Post automatically merged:

You should do so you will not fall a prey to such business owners their mode of operation is just out of it even their customers service is too bad that was because they only care about themselves and their pockets alone.
We have to ask others before declaring the final decision before we'll be trapped. Monkey business is operated by wise individuals. Their strategy might be effective for many fell on their hands unnoticed.

Last edited:

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly, monkey business are been run by smart individuals but they at channeling their intelligence to the wrong part, I think the business can only be reduces and can't be entirely eradicated due to the greedy and powerful folks.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Exactly, monkey business are been run by smart individuals but they at channeling their intelligence to the wrong part, I think the business can only be reduces and can't be entirely eradicated due to the greedy and powerful folks.
I also noticed that young kids tend to follow in the footsteps of their parents doing the monkey business. This must not be tolerated. They need parental guidance, but how will it be when their parents need are cheaters?

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also noticed that young kids tend to follow in the footsteps of their parents doing the monkey business. This must not be tolerated. They need parental guidance, but how will it be when their parents need are cheaters?
In such situation where the parents are cheaters it very rare to see their kid been a honest person themselves because parental influence is way stronger then any other influence, but still some kids tends to remould themselves after learning the differences between good and bad.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
In such situation where the parents are cheaters it very rare to see their kid been a honest person themselves because parental influence is way stronger then any other influence, but still some kids tends to remould themselves after learning the differences between good and bad.
There are also kids who go against the bad doings of their parents like lending. If the debtor can't pay on time charges compounded and if their kid knew about their abuse, that kid surely rebel to their parents. Yes, you're right there are kids having the right mentality than their parents.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's okay if a kid decides to choose his own path himself that's why we have good kids and bad kids they all chose it themselves, if a kid rebels against his parent's doings either good or bad then he should be ready to face the consequences for doing such. Which is why monkey business is blooming because most kids are scared of their parents so instead of rebelling they bring in new tactics for their parents to use, after all youngies are the best thinkers.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Monkey business continues because they profit more than doing legal business. Kids who are too ambitious may feel proud of their parents achievement without knowing they're doing s monkey business. Those highly intellectualizeds may dislike their parents wrong doings and he may suffer depression for fear to live alone if parents will be caught and jailed. They need a 3rd party to resolve the issue.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
There are lot of threads that are very funny that I've come across on this platform. I've not heard about monkey business before. What is monkey business?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
It is definitely a scam scheme that makes innocent souls deceived. It is not a good thing. A term that best described the activities of scammers.
There are so many people doing a monkey business until this time. The more they operate nonstop because of the problems of food scarcity they face. They are shameless and hard to convince to stop their illegal operations.

Back