Is online education beneficial to students?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$0.755
There is no choice in pandemics, students are required to study online. Others learned and others may not for there are some of them working, so they cannot learn much.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$1.055
There is no choice in pandemics, students are required to study online. Others learned and others may not for there are some of them working, so they cannot learn much.
I agree. However, I did not pursue to take another master's degree because it would not be online classes anymore. UPLB is too far from my city.:(

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Online education is so much useful for everyone for kids, teachers and for parents too. Although I don't think it should be permanent as kids learn a lot more things when they go to school physically

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.018
Yes and no. Personally I feel it depends on the student. Everything that has an advantage also has its disadvantage as well and vise versa. Most students can easily get distracted when it comes to online education, and at the same time, online education has helped a lot of students achieve heights and goals they may have not been able to achieve due to maybe capital or geographical reasons.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Y
Yes and no. Personally I feel it depends on the student. Everything that has an advantage also has its disadvantage as well and vise versa. Most students can easily get distracted when it comes to online education, and at the same time, online education has helped a lot of students achieve heights and goals they may have not been able to achieve due to maybe capital or geographical reasons

Yeah online learning also have its disadvantagesđź‘Ť

Back